Lets Play: Coestar
Coestar is a popular Lets Player on YouTube. His main flagship series is a popular Minecraft single player series called Coe's Quest. There would be no point in listing th number of episodes up so far, as it would quickly become outdated. He has also done some other series', such as a short multiplayer series called Coe's World, and a Terraria series called Coe's Bane. He has revived in a co-op FTB Let's Play with Avidya Zen
Tropes that apply to Coestar:
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: All the time. Sometimes he just lets it guide him where he needs to go.
- Boring but Practical: Monotonous branch mining, which he usually cuts out or speeds through, it insanely boring, but it is the main way that Coe get the insane levels of resources needed for his megaprojects.
- Brick Joke: The Awesome Tree.
- Canine Companion: Coe's wolves, which he picks up for a bit at times, but doesn't find very useful.
- Catch Phrase: A soft chuckle during or after an amusing and silly situation occurs.
- Cool House: Has built at least one in nearly every biome.
- Determinator: When Coe wants something done in minecraft, he will get it done.
- Some of his later projects, which incorporate a huge amount of effort and focus.
- Freak Out: Has happened a few times.
- Game Breaker: His zombie grinder, offering free experience with no danger, allows him to enhance pretty much anything he wants if he puts in the time to kill the zombies.
- Gosh Dang It to Heck!
- Only in his single player. In his multiplayer he tends to swear a fair bit.
- Too Dumb to Live: In his FTB Let's Play, he had long fall boots and electric jetpack, which led him to believe he was in creative mode
- Ominous Floating Castle: Castle Dogbone
- Nice Guy: He has a calming voice, rarely swears, is kind to his fans, and has done programs sponsored my Child's play, an organisation that give video games to hospitalized children.
- Nightmare Retardant: Coe has been to The Nether so many times that it's not at all freightening to him any more.
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: Squishy (The smallest form of slime), which Coe usually can't bring himself to kill unless there are a lot of them, and has kept several as pets.
- The World Is Just Awesome: Coe loves to gaze at unusual and visually appealing landscape formations.