Image Links: Power Gives You Wings
Know a picture of a guy with wings? It goes can roost here.
- This◊ picture of Rei from Neon Genesis Evangelion that used to be on the Freud Was Right page.
- Spoofed in this◊ Dragonlance doujinshi comic.
- Saint Seiya loves this trope, now let us count the ways:
- The Sagittarius Armor is the only winged Gold Cloth. Can you◊ guess what every boy wants for christmas?
- Then came a whole slew of winged armors, but some of the most notable were Siren Sorrento, Kraken Isaac, and a slew of Spectres, notably Papilon, who actually pupates into his butterfly armor!◊
- This piece of fan art and this promo◊ for Saint Seiya in the end of the Hades arc shows the Bronzies in their most suped up armors.
- Also, these pictures show the god Hypnos and Thanatos, and these◊ ones◊ have Hades. Wing tastic!
- If the show were to get that far with Lost Canvas or a recontinuation, this is what Zeus' armor would likely look like.
- And we can't finish without a link to this galery. Is there such a thing as wing porn?
- Gunnerkrigg Court shows the result of Annie's summer "break" training. "I wanted to show you something Ysengrin taught me." Not much is visible, let's try again: "Well, Ysengrin showed me this..."