Hot Blooded: Fan Works
- As per her canonical characterization, a teenage Beth Lestrade in Children of Time, standing up to Sherlock Holmes and even Professor Moriarty, though neither case works out very well for her.
- Weiss Reacts: Oh, half the cast qualify as this, but Blake especially, in a 180 from her canon characterisation. Justified in that she was a Gurren Lagann fan when she was in the White Fang, thus influencing her into becoming Hot-Blooded.
- During the pirate arc of You Got HaruhiRolled!, the characters are so Hot-Blooded that they wouldn't look out of place in a Super Robot anime.
- Golden Age has Commander Augria Keelus of the Galactic Police Vessel Singularity. His blood nears boiling point when his ship is attacked by the Alternian Empire.
- Hot-Blooded Pinkie Pie comes up before this page if you search "hot blooded" in google.
- The protagonist of Sophistication And Betrayal tends to get quite easily riled up if anyone threatens or insults Rarity, and is called out on this several times as it being unproductive, scary, or inappropriate to the situation.
- Lyra Heartstrings in The Cadanceverse is like this all the time.
"Treason! Heresy! Outrage! In fact — just RAGE!"
—Lyra's reaction upon being told that Bonbon can't sell candy at a festival.
- Evangelion 303: Asuka is passionate, temperamental, emotional and blunt. It often gets her in trouble with Misato -her commanding officer- and other people.
- Thousand Shinji: Shinji fell for Asuka -among other reasons- because she exuded passion. Before ever seeing her he could feel her emotions (her passion, rage, joy, sadness, pain, jealousy, pride...) burning inside her, and compared with everyone else he knew she burnt like a flame and he could not help getting drawn to it.
- One Piece: Parallel Works has Kazuma. Played straight when Word of God states that he is a huge fan of Sengoku Basara. Yuki-Rin may also count as a female example.
- Like a Line Drive! oozes with characters that have a blazing soul, most notably the lead character and Kazuki.
- "I will never give up! My friend's freedom's on the line!"
- Sean O' Callahan, Power Rangers GPX Red Ranger. When calm, he's a tactical, thoughtful leader but when he gets riled up, he lets loose. His Hot Blood is so hot it gets his fellow Rangers to fight back when they're down for the count. The other Rangers have Hot Blooded moments, but nothing compared to him.
- Alex Whiter from Clash of the Elements can be this at times. Ezekial Gaia plays this straight though