- Children of an Elder God: Asuka is exuberantly passionate: she is cheerful, bold, hot-tempered, impulsive and brave (as shown when a sea monster got her mad. She roared, charged... and the cleaning crew had to scrap its remains off the floor).
- As per her canonical characterization, a teenage Beth Lestrade in Children of Time, standing up to Sherlock Holmes and even Professor Moriarty, though neither case works out very well for her.
- Last Child of Krypton: Asuka was emotional, furious and vivacious. When she fought her first enemy she was engulfed with rage and determination. However she nearly got killed, and she got reprimanded afterwards because something was not her fault, and her reaction was hurrying to her bedroom, slumping over her bed and weeping bitterly.
- Shinji and Warhammer 40k: Shinji becomes someone who, when first got into Eva 01, rather than letting the killing machine go berserk, used it to try and kick the angel in the balls; and in his childhood, beat the crap out of three teenagers. That's the prologue and chapter one.
"Cast in the shape of man! Made to fight humanities' enemies! You shall carry our will unto eternity! I NAME YOU! EVANGELION! I NAME YOU; TITANICUS! PRINCIPIO ETERNUS!"
- Superwomen of Eva 2: Lone Heir of Krypton: Asuka was impulsive, prideful, short-tempered and hot-headed, but when she became Supergirl she realized she had to keep her emotions under control (or else bad things would happen) so that she mellowed down a bit.
- Thousand Shinji: Shinji fell for Asuka -among other reasons- because she exuded passion. Before ever seeing her he could feel her emotions (her passion, rage, joy, sadness, pain, jealousy, pride...) burning inside her, and compared with everyone else he knew she burnt like a flame and he could not help getting drawn to it.
- Weiss Reacts:
- Hhalf the cast qualify as this, but Blake especially, in a 180 from her canon characterisation. Justified in that she was a Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann fan when she was in the White Fang, thus influencing her into becoming Hot-Blooded.
- Blake has the most Hot-Blooded-ness in the cast, but even Weiss has her moments.
- Wonderful: Main character and super-hero Taylor is enthusiastic, idealistic, and loves making passionate heroic speeches.
- During the pirate arc of You Got HaruhiRolled!, the characters are so Hot-Blooded that they wouldn't look out of place in a Super Robot anime.
- Golden Age has Commander Augria Keelus of the Galactic Police Vessel Singularity. His blood nears boiling point when his ship is attacked by the Alternian Empire.
- Hot-Blooded Pinkie Pie comes up before this page if you search "hot blooded" in google.
- The protagonist of Sophistication And Betrayal tends to get quite easily riled up if anyone threatens or insults Rarity, and is called out on this several times as it being unproductive, scary, or inappropriate to the situation.
- Lyra Heartstrings in The Cadanceverse is like this all the time.
"Treason! Heresy! Outrage! In fact — just RAGE!"
—Lyra's reaction upon being told that Bonbon can't sell candy at a festival.
- A Crown Of Stars: After the events of canon and the preceeding story Asuka was exhausted, soul-weary, burn-out and depressed. As she gets therapy and help, though, she gradually gets her overflowing fire and passion back, now tempered with more wisdom and less rashness.
- Advice And Trust: Asuka is brave, passionate and hot-headed. When she fights alien monstrosities, when she scares other girls away Shinji, when she encourages her boyfriend and her friends, when she argues with her commanding officers... she oozes passion and fierceness.
- The Child of Love: Asuka is passionate and emotional. And her emotions can get pretty extreme: when she is angry, she is mad or furious (as Shinji found out after her pregnancy’s announcement or as fighting a Robeast in chapter 3), and when she is happy, she is sweet and tender.
- Doing It Right This Time: Asuka had lost part of her hot-bloodness after going through the War and end of the world and was ready to end it everything together with Shinji. Then she got flung back to the past and got ecstatic, thrilled and more passionate than ever because she had a chance to "do it right this time". When she met her partners again she used her determination and fierceness to help Shinji to shake his pesimism off.
- Evangelion 303: Asuka is passionate, temperamental, emotional and blunt. It often gets her in trouble with Misato -her commanding officer- and other people.
- Ghosts Of Evangelion: Asuka is very fiery, spirited and emotional.
- HERZ: Asuka is fiery, passionate and emotional even in adulthood. She is capable of terrible rage and disconcerting tenderness.
- Higher Learning: Subverted. Asuka is very passionate, hot-tempered and loud at the beginning. However her mental stabilty deteriorated due to constant warfare and after getting Mind Raped she becomes sadder and more depressed.
- Neon Genesis Evangelion: Genocide: Asuka is very, very emotional, the whole time. After a while living with her, Shinji and Misato have mastered the art of tuning her out when she gets riled up.
- Once More with Feeling: Asuka's fierce and courageous temper was one of the things Shinji first noticed about her and loved.
- The One I Love Is: Asuka is very emotional and her reactions are often extreme. Often in the story she goes from sheer rage to bitter weeping in a matter of seconds (such like when Rei gave Shinji chocolates and Asuka got beyond mad, stomped towards him, slapped him, and then ran from the classroom so nobody saw her crying). And she is too hasty and rash for her own good.
- In The Second Try, even though Asuka mellowed a bit when she got older, and she's constantly depressed, she's still fiery, passionate and battle-hungry. When she charges an Angel, she's so furious and determined that she's scary.
- One Piece: Parallel Works has Kazuma. Played straight when Word of God states that he is a huge fan of Sengoku Basara. Yuki-Rin may also count as a female example.
- Like a Line Drive! oozes with characters that have a blazing soul, most notably the lead character and Kazuki.
- "I will never give up! My friend's freedom's on the line!"
- Sean O' Callahan, Power Rangers GPX Red Ranger. When calm, he's a tactical, thoughtful leader but when he gets riled up, he lets loose. His Hot Blood is so hot it gets his fellow Rangers to fight back when they're down for the count. The other Rangers have Hot Blooded moments, but nothing compared to him.
- Alex Whiter from Clash of the Elements can be this at times. Ezekial Gaia plays this straight though