- Every character in One Piece is awesome. Yes, every character.
- What's more amazing is that Eiichiro Oda can make a story so emotional and engrossing even with the absolutely ridiculous characters and settings. You will go from laughing like mad to crying your heart out and finally cheering madly for the crew through the most unbelievable situations. It definitely has this troper's vote for all-time best weekly shonen manga.
- Red Hawk... that is NOT all. 2nd Gear + Armament Haki + Tribute to Ace + hitting Doflamingo = WIN.
- One Piece by far has the best Music, Characters, Comedy, and charm. It's not Darker and Edgier like some other series, but it's very gripping.
- Shall we talk about the ending of Drum arc? Crowning Moment of Awesome, Crowning Moment of Funny and Crowning Moment of Heartwarming combined!
Luffy: SHUT UP! LET'S GO!
- Oda, brilliant author that he is, decided to take EVERY AWESOME IDEA HE EVER HAD and throw all of them into ONE STORY!!! You want fruit that gives you superpowers? Done. Reindeer doctors? Mermaids? Ridiculous/Awesome sword-styles? A savate-practicing chef? Sure, why not? The absolute best thing, though? He can throw every single ridiculous thing he wants into this manga and it fits. It simply fits perfectly and we all beg for more.
- The Strawhat crew are not only perhaps the greatest case of Nakama, but they're complete badasses even outside of combat. Perhaps best shown when they enter the New World.
Usopp': The weather is terrible!!Brook: Yohoho~~ The sky is pouring!!Robin: The wind is blowing strong!Franky: The sea is crashing!!Nami: The compass' needle is all over the place!!Chopper: The sea looks red!!Sanji: A surging sea of flames!!Zoro: It looks like the entrance to hell.Luffy: PERFECT!!!!
- Eiichiro Oda is like Don Rosa, Moebius, and Akira Toriyama all rolled into one. That is all.
- It's a series that has gone on for nearly 20 years, and I can't really say that quality has dropped at all, at least in the degree you here people talk about long runners like Dragon Ball and The Simpsons have. Did Dressrossa go on a bit long? Sure, but right after it several shorter and more interesting arcs started up ad the story got moving again. Oda may have been inspired by Dragon ball, but it has since surpassed it
- No matter how long it takes, no matter how munch Oda may have decided to change it or lengthen the plot line, no matter how munch extra work it must require and hour's upon hours of focus. ODA NEVER Forgets ANYTHING! HE NEVER LEAVE'S A PLOT HOLE AND NEVER PUT"S OUT MEDIOCRE WORK! THIS SERIES DESERVES IT SALES!
- Oda made a work entirely about following one's dreams and the power they hold. Yet the series in no way's lack maturity.