- Drink every time someone says that they're going to be the Pirate King. Drink twice if it's not Luffy.
- Sip every time anyone screams. Do not try this alone.
- Hard mode: Sip only when a scream is held for more than five seconds. The result won't be much different.
- Harder mode: Sip only when a single SYLLABLE is screamed for more than five seconds. The result still won't be much different.
- Drink every time Zoro gets lost.
- Two if Zoro's still rather close to one of his crewmates. Three if he gets lost in a way that is seemingly impossible
- Take a drink and tie a bandana around your head if Zoro dons his own bandana.
- Take a shot every time somebody falsely believes Zoro is the captain of the Straw Hats instead of Luffy.
- Two if somebody falsely believes Usopp is the captain.
- Take a drink every time Sanji prepares a special meal or drink for Nami and/or Robin. Two if his male crewmates complain they didn't get food of their own.
- Take a shot every time the Going Merry suffers damage. STOP when the ship reaches Water 7, or you will be crying in a puddle of your own booze.
- Drink whenever someone explains their power. Drink twice if it's in the middle of the battle.
- Drink if someone does something physically impossible with their powers.
- Drink at every Michael Jackson/zombie movie reference you can find during Thriller Bark.
- Drink every time they make a joke about Luffy and meat. That includes hungry jokes, manic eating, "I want food", and the like.
- Drink at every new Devil Fruit the show introduces.
- Drink every time a named character doesn't die when they should have (powerful attacks, No One Could Survive That!, stuff). Drink twice if someone actually dies.
- If ever a part of the song Binks' Sake is sung, pause the episode/chapter, pour a full glass, find the song and do your best to sing along while taking a swig every so often. If you still have some left when it's done, drain the glass.
- Drink every time the strawhats fight amongst each other. Drink again if it's not Zoro and Sanji who are fighting.
- Hard Mode: Drink every time the straw hats fight amongst each other, and it is NOT Played for Laughs.
- Drink every time someone says nakama. Dub notwithstanding.
- Drink every time someone has a demon head and yells at someone else for doing/saying something stupid. Drink twice if it's not Nami.
- Take a shot every time there's a Flash Back. Take two if said flashback is Stock Footage. Down a cup if it's a Flash Back inside of another Flash Back.
- Drink every time part of Luffy gets stretched. Multiple stretches at the same time still count as one. Drink again if it's not Luffy deliberately stretching himself.
- Mercy Rule: Don't count Luffy's named attacks.
- Suicide Rule: Count everything. Even the jokes.
- Take a shot whenever someone cries. Take two if it includes Inelegant Blubbering.
- Drink every time Nami's Money Fetish comes up.
- Drink when Usopp has suddenly a can't-get-into-island disease. Drink twice if he is totally ignored. Three if he claims it will kill him.
- Take a drink everytime 2 people or more Speak in Unison.
- Pour a full glass and drink the whole thing every time a character mows down a huge bunch of enemies. Do only half a glass if it's Luffy mowing them down. This could save your life when you get to the Enies Lobby arc.
- Drink every time Brook jokes about not having the body part he just referred to and laughs afterwards. Two if he says, "SKULL JOKE!" Three each time he laughs "Yohohohoho!!"
- Drink every time Brook asks to see someone's panties.
- Drink every time Ace acts like a Wangst or makes crying/choking noises during Marineford.
- Drink every time someone shouts out the name of their attack.
- Two if it involves the name of their Devil Fruit.
- Take a drink every time Zoro drinks. Two if he actually gets drunk.
- Take a sip for every individual Face Fault or Wild Take. Two if it came from Usopp.
Zoro: "That oughta be enough, dontcha think? 3000 worlds... 10,000 shots... Three-Sword Style... Iron Liver!"Sanji: "You idiot! Don't you know what happens in Dressrosa? Dammit, Zoro! Who said you could make the rules!?! Not everyone can stomach as much booze as you, Moss Head!"
- During the Pirate Alliance Saga, also take two if it came from Law.
- Take another sip if the screen has to wind back and show said fault is coming from a character in the foreground from a corner yelling at another character's idiocy in annoyance.
- Another if they smack their hand back and it makes a slapping sound.
- Another if you hear an abrupt trumpet (BA-DUHH!!) as the scene focuses on the idiocy or the annoyed character(s) watching said idiocy. A sip for any other goofy sound effect, because the trumpet is the most prevalent.
Zoro: "Aw, screw you, you pervert chef! You're just trying to play knight in shining armor with Robin again! Go back to the kingdom of lame-asses!"
(they start fighting)
Usopp: (in a full Wild Take) "ENOUGH! THE PEOPLE READING THIS PAGE DIDN'T COME HERE TO WATCH YOU MORONS FIGHT! AND THAT STILL WASN'T EVEN A GOOD BURN!!!"
Robin: "...Should I be here for this? Because I really don't see why people would mind this chat."
- Take a drink any time someone Hand-Waves their illegal/unsavory actions with the justification "I'm a/We're pirate(s)".
- Take a shot every time Usopp makes the Badass Boast he has 8,000 loyal men at his command.
- Take a drink whenever Usopp lies.
- Take a sip every time Usopp trembles.
- Finish your drink if Usopp inserts a "Rubber Band of Doom" into one of his relentless attacks.
- Take a shot every time Zoro and Sanji argue. Two if Sanji calls Zoro "Moss Head".
- Take a shot any time Nami gets pissed. Two if someone gets hit. Three if it's Luffy or Zoro.
- Take a shot any time Nami makes someone pay a debt to her or mentions that doing something is going to cost them a high price of Berries. Two if it has insane interest or she brings it up repeatedly. Three if she cons someone out of money.
- Drink whenever Nami gets excited at the mere mention of money or treasure.
- Take a drink whenever Nami uses her Clima Tact and makes a weather forecast. Two if it does something she did not expect it to.
- Take a sip any time Sanji hits on a female. Two if it's someone he just met. Three if it's perverted. Three and a half if it's Vivi. Four if it's Robin. Five if it's Nami. Six if he calls Nami "Mellorine". Seven if he gets a nosebleed. Eight if Zoro deflates him. Nine if Sanji actually cringes at an ugly woman and/or okama. If he gets Wingding Eyes, add one additional sip. And to round it all off, a good ten sips if Sanji's has pink heart eyes and/or his cigarette smoke fume puffs turn into hearts. Ah, what the hell- let's go Up to Eleven. Take eleven sips any time Sanji has a fantasy about a woman, rapid-fire if it involves Nami and/or Robin.
- Take a drink if Sanji's crappy wanted poster comes up in conversation.
- Take a shot whenever Sanji lights up a cigarette.
- Take a shot any time Luffy says something is a "mystery".
- Finish your drink any time someone compliments Chopper and he tries not to be bashful about it by saying it doesn't flatter him, when in reality, he's doing a Happy Dance and is obviously lying about it.
- Take a shot any time Robin has a Nightmare Fetishist moment. Two if she gets angry at Franky's antics.
- Take a shot any time Robin is reading a book. Two if she is reclining in a deck chair while doing so.
- Similarly, take a shot any time Nami is relaxing in a deck chair. Two if she's sunbathing. Three if she's so relaxed she's kicked her shoes off. Four if she's in a bikini top.
Nami: "Might wanna rethink that third one- I kick my sandals off."Luffy: "What do you mean?"Nami: "Well, shoes are rare with me. I have huge feet. If I wear shoes, they often pinch my toes and rub up on my skin. So I thought it would be better if I kept what I put on my feet as light as possible. Nojiko's the same way. So was Bell-Mère- I remember how she complained about her standard-issue Marine boots used to hurt like hell and how she would never use anything but slip-on sandals ever again. In fact, just about the whole village prefers lightweight sandals for the tropical climate.Franky: "You can do like me and wear none at all...! (aside) Then again, my feet are part metal underneath a layer of unnaturally tough artificial skin."Nami: "Ha! Little kid me would have said yes, but grown-up me politely turns that down. A long time ago, it was a really hot day out, but then clouds rolled in and it began to pour. Nojiko and I decided to go barefoot in the rain and splash in the puddles to cool off. I remember Bell-Mère came home and saw us stomping through all the water. She got mad and said she didn't want the town thinking we were too poor for shoes, and that we would catch colds, so she rushed us into the house. It stormed really bad that day, too, and she yelled at us, 'See? You made nature angry because you didn't listen to me!' But then the storm got extra fierce and we both started crying because we were scared. So Bell-Mère pulled us in close and said we had nothing to fear and dried our tears. We fell asleep in her arms that night. After that day, I wore sandals as a reminder to myself to make Bell-Mère proud. And that's how it's been ever since.Franky: (sobbing) She sounded like she was an ANGEL!! I'm not crying, dammit!!Luffy: "Man. You have a whole story for your sandals."Nami: "What about you? You got one?"Luffy: "My grandpa thought sandals were cool. He always wore them when he came to visit, and he brought me some for a present."Nami: "Aw, how sweet of him!"Luffy: "Then he picked his nose and said there's nothing wrong with fishing for boogers. He told me it's manly. That's why I pick mine! It reminds me of him!"Nami: "Ugh... you just had to ruin the mood by mentioning that..."Franky: (thinking) "That's why I gave myself a metal-plated nose... boogers are super gross."
- Take half a shot any time Nami changes wardrobe. A full one if she has on a new shirt with a word emblazoned across it, wears a new pair of shoes (almost always sandals, but she likes boots every now and then, so we'll go with shoes), or dons a new hairstyle (pins it up, pigtails, glasses, longer, etc).
- Two if you think her boob size increased since the last episode, or her outfit is comparably skimpier. Action Dress Rip counts.
- Take a shot any time Franky yells, "SUPER!!" Two if he does the forearm star tattoo pose. Three if he starts dancing. Four if someone calls him a pervert.
- Take a sip for each unique function Franky exhibits on his cyborg body per episode, or new weapon, vehicle, robot, etc. Another if it's brand new. Two if it's really vulgar. Three if it's just plain silly.
- Take three drinks any time Zoro acquires a new scar.
- During the G-8 filler arc, take a shot every time Inspector Shepherd is refered to as "Condoriano".
- During the Pirate Alliance Saga:
- Take a drink every time Law is clearly exasperated/horrified/irritated by the Straw Hats' behavior. Two if he gets a Face Fault or Wild Take (as listed above). Three if he gets a Demon Head.
- Take a drink every time Kin'emon chastises Nami on her looks/behavior. Take another if she yells at him for it. Another if Sanji also gets mad at him.
- Take a drink whenever Momonosuke uses his Cute Kid factor to get special privileges with Nami or Robin. Another if Sanji, Brook, or Kin'emon get mad at him for it. Another if Momo makes a perverted face while this happens.
- Drink any time Chopper freaks out. Twice if he forgets he's a doctor. Thrice if he jumps into water and forgets he can't swim.
- While Usopp is posing as Sogeking (Sniper King), take a drink every time he goes into his alter ego persona. Another if he says Sniper Island is in your heart. Another if he does his Sogeking theme song. Another if Usopp reverts back to his cowardly true personality and drops the act- or gets so annoyed that he starts screaming at someone in his own voice.
- Take a sip for every unique laugh you hear from a character.
- Take a drink every time Spandam has a clumsy moment. Two if he gets hit with something and/or struck by somebody. Three if it's in the face. Four if he deserved it.
- Any time Luffy, Usopp, or Chopper have a Bishie Sparkle moment at the sight of something incredibly awesome, have a sparkling drink. Finish it if one or more crewmates is pissed off at them because of their reactions
- If Sanji gets fired up because someone is threatening Nami, take a shot. Take another if he actually catches on fire. A third if fire is coming out of his eye. Four if he goes outright Super Saiyan.
- Finish your drink if Sanji re-arranges someone's face.
- If Franky puts on pants, stop drinking.
Franky: "Don't worry. The day I put on pants is the day I meet up with my deadbeat parents again."Chopper: "That's really sad, Franky!! I'm in the same boat as you!"Franky: "Yeah, and I helped build it."Chopper: "You helped my herd kick me out?!?"Franky: "I MEANT THE SUNNY, YOU DIMWIT! AND I WAS BARELY EIGHT WHEN I GOT DITCHED AND YOU WEREN'T EVEN BORN!"Brook: "Ahh... parents... aging... I almost forgot those things existed. Yohoho... now I'm sad, too... ohhhhh."
- Sip for every individual appendage Robin generates with her Hana Hana No Mi powers.
- Drink whenever Tashigi falls over.
- Drink any time Hina refers to herself in the third person.
- Pound your drink down whenever Whitebeard mops the floor with someone.
- Drink any time Shanks is shown drinking. Two if the whole crew is drinking.
- Take a drink whenever Peeply Lulu pushes on his cowlick and it just pops up somewhere else on his head. Two if it ends up somewhere else on his body. Three if it migrates to someone else's body.
- Take a drink every time Tileston yells. As in, every time he speaks.
- Take a drink whenever Paulie freaks out at a scantily clad woman and calls them a harlot or immoral. Two if it's Nami- two and a half if he says "Harlot Girl/Immoral Girl".
- Finish four drinks when the Straw Hats celebrate a party after defeating a particularly powerful group of enemies. Throw in a fifth if there is a scene that shows everyone crashed out after partying all night.
- Take a drink whenever Sweet Pea says "chapter" at the beginning of her sentences.
- Any time Sanji refers to something as "crappy", take a crappy drink.
Usopp: "Eugh! No thanks, I'll pass."
Zoro: "Who's idea was this rule, anyways?"
Robin: "I do not know. I suppose we should avoid this rule at all costs."
Zoro and Usopp: "Agreed."
Sanji: "WHAT THE HELL DID I DO?!?"
Luffy: "Probably tastes better than a booger-flavored drink."
Zoro: "So you did learn your lesson..."
- And finally, take a light sip any time you see Kokoro drinking or visibly drunk with blushes on her face. Any more and you will pickle your insides.
- Watch the second and third acts of the Dressrosa Arc (when Luffy and Law reach Doflamingo for the second time) and take a shot every time Luffy screams "MINGOOO!!". Warning: you will die.
- Take a shot every time a noble or royal prick does a heinous deed and justifies it by them being nobles and their victims as "trash". WARNING: do not do this alone during arcs featuring the World Nobles, as it may kill you.
- Take a drink whenever Luffy gets his arm stuck in rock (or anything, really). If his entire body gets stuck in something, finish the drink.
- Take a drink every time you want to knock the shit out of Sanji's brothers and/or his father. Beware: you may black out after a single setting of their combined Jerkass antics.
- Take a drink every time you want to hug Reiju and/or Sanji and tell them everything will be okay.
- Take a sip every time Katakuri fails to stabilise the situation of the Wedding.
- Take two sips if that happens because his siblings are just standing around.
- Take a shot every time someone trembles in awe, eyes wide, after witnessing a strong character do something impressive in a fight.
- Take another if it's one of the Straw Hats.
- Take another if one of the fighters describes their ability.
- Take two of the opponent describes the ability.
- Keep a doctor on standby if you do this during the Marinford/Paramount Arc.
- Take a shot every time Boa Hancock says Luffy's name.
- Take another if she says it in a romantic or lovey dovey way.
- Take a third shot if she says it while fantasizing about him.
- Take another if she says it in a romantic or lovey dovey way.
- Nami: "Everyone, you now owe me a 5000 berry fee for reading this page.... and so does anyone else who reads it!"The rest of the crew: "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?"Nami: (sticks her tongue out and winks) "Heehee!"