- The positioning of the appropriately named cockpit has become a running joke among fans.
- And then there's the female-structured Orbital Frames (e.g. Dolores, Ardjet, etc.), which makes the designs borderline between hilariously unnerving to hilariously peculiar.
- This gets lampshaded in Dolores, i when Mr. Raptor accidently fell on Dolores' cockpit. They both end up blushing and desided to never speak of it again.
- Due to narm, this little of exchange Leo over-reacting of "killing people" when really he was wrecking unmanned Orbital Frame.
ADA: "I cannot detect any vital activity."
Leo: "You mean, that everybody else is dead?!"
ADA: "That is correct. Good work, sir."
- This line from Nohman in The 2nd Runner when he asks Dingo to re-join BAHRAM.
Nohman: "Come back. I like you."
- Ken's throw-away reference to Dolores, i where she mentioned "a hawkish faction of Mars was stopped by another power". It was basically a random bum and his pink Orbital Frame.
- Somebody discovered that Zakat can be wrecked with the Vector Cannon.
- When single-handedly blasting BAHRAM warships out of the sky, at one point Dingo brags that he'll finish this in ten seconds. ADA immediately chimes in that, no, he will not.