Funny: The Witcher
- This priceless exchange between Geralt and Zoltan, upon meeting each other for the first time in years.
Zoltan: Geralt?! Is that you? Well I'll be damned!Geralt: Something wrong? You don't look well, are you hurt?Zoltan: True to a Witcher. Died, came back to life, nobody's seen him for five years, and he wants to know whether something's wrong.Geralt: Who are you?Zoltan: You drunk? I'm your pal, Zoltan Chivay! Where have you been, why haven't I heard from you, what about - ?Geralt: Not sure I can explain much.Zoltan: Ah... You don't need to tell Zoltan Chivay anything. Let's just say I'm glad to see you, though it would be nice to resolve some matters...Geralt: You misunderstood. I lost my memory. I only remember the last few weeks.Zoltan: Hm. Know what, Geralt? Let's have a beer! And talk like we used to. Clear your mind and maybe some things will come back to ya.
- Whenever people drink. Which is a lot. Geralt's reactions to Dandelion's ramblings at The New Narakort are especially hilarious.
Granny: WHAHT?! YOU — DRUNK!Geralt: (completely smashed) Not truuuuue...
- Try and enter Shani's house after having a drinking contest with Thaler and...
- The Witcher's response to the Professor's 'intellectual' Hannibal Lecture.
Geralt: Shut the fuck up.
- When Geralt talks to the Fisher King. The man speaks only in grunts, but Geralt is completely calm and asks detailed questions. The best part is when every response is a "mhm" until the Witcher asks if the villagers are getting along with the Vodyanoi. The Fisher King's response? A long "ooh..."
- And then, the Witcher provokes him to say a few words with an insult. The result? The man acts very mildly insulted and showcases the language of a classy British gentleman.
- Even the otherwise awesome CGI intro manages to fit one in.
Geralt: Boo!(Striga!Adda runs away squealing)
- The Lady of the Lake asks Geralt for a compliment. His attempt at praising her wisdom and virtue is practically laughed off. An attempt to compare her eyes to starlight is found to be insulting. Geralt finally attempts: "your ass puts others to shame." She really likes that.
- You know that annoying grandma who constanstly chases you out of Shani's house? After the party in Act II, you can talk to her, and she'll yell at you for having your way with Shani (if you did), and you can respond with: "Die, hag!" And then she lets out a scream, her neck stretches like Mr. Fantastic as she rears back and simply drops dead from an aneurism or something: now that's one hilarious way to kill off a character everybody hated.
- The scene where Kalkstein mistakenly assumes that the young lady of the night (Carmen), who needs a potion for curing the lycanthropy of her beloved (Vincent), is a virgin. (She's not), as the final necessary ingredient of the potion is a virgin's tears. Geralt says he has no idea where to find such a rarity and Kalkstein insists that since she's an unmarried girl, she must be his best bet. It is funny enough when Geralt groans in exasperation and tells Kalkstein he needs to get out more. But then a fridge moment sinks in... Why didn't Kalkstein offer up his own tears? Think on that for a moment.