Funny: Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!
- While the team operates without Sprx in Magnetic Menace:
Gibson: Uh, Team!
Gibson: Nobody said Monkey…
- In Planetoid Q:
Chiro: Otto, charge the gravitron disrupter.
Otto: Here goes nothing!! (presses button)
(The Super Robot loses power and then shows Chiro, Antauri, and Gibson's mortified faces)
Gibson: Well, that was certainly nothing. Now try pushing the right button!!
Otto: (Embarrassed) Oops!! Thanks, Gibson...
- Everything the monkeys do in "Big Lug".
- "It's a pen and a flashlight!"
- "Mind over matter... is nothing compared to hands-free refreshments! What a marvelous invention!"
- Even when they return to the Super Robot, the funny moments remain.
Sprx: (as Antauri uses his Ghost Claws on the Sun Riders pinball machine) What are you doing, Antauri?! Get your ghost paws outta that machine!
Antauri: What? At least I didn't tilt.
- Every other thing Otto says. Seriously. One favorite moment of this troper's:
Otto: (singing) Wonder Fun Meat World, a surprise in every bite!
Chiro: Hey Otto! We're going to Wonder Fun Meat World!
Otto: Woohoo! (pause) What's that?
Nova: The song you were just singing?
Otto: What song?
- Everything Gibson says when he becomes a Talkative Loon in Night Of Fear.
- "Is it time for the dissection party?"
- "Uh, Gibson? what are you doing?" "Isn't it obvious? Digging for moon rocks!"
- "Antauri, your face! What's happened to your face?!"
- "I can't believe we're going out like this; CRUSHED BY A 200 FOOT GANGSTER COLON!"
- "I'M FREE, FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
- Otto's biggest fear in Night of Fear.
- In Flytor when Gibson is talking about how hard it would be to make a defense system...while Otto is making one in the background.
- Skeleton King releasing some of his frustrations on a group of Formless after the Monkey Team's escape via Super-Robot-Rescue in Pit of Doom.
- Skeleton King: *smashes Formless* Nobody told me the Robot could do that!
- The expression on Mandarin's face when the Chiro clone he'd just been congratulating literally blows up in his face.
- In Secret of the Sixth Monkey:
Gibson: I have dubbed them "Biostatic Energy Amplification Darts".
Otto : Ooh, ooh, I know! How about, the Spin Shocker!
Gibson: Oh please, it's not a dance move!