- The Memetic Mutation of Brainiac 5 creating a Supergirl robot to be a girlfriend in his sleep. It is both hilarious, creepy, and a wonderful example of Silver Age nuttery.
- The inherent awesome silliness of Streaky the Supercat. The cat who gains super-intelligence and powers due to a magical marble.
- When the Pre-Crisis Kara Zor-El tries to visit the Post-Crisis continuity and ends up getting confused at how reality works so differently. For example, trying (and failing) to push the Earth out of the way of an asteroid versus trying to move the asteroid (which the Justice League is taking care of anyway).
- Linda Danvers, in order to save the Pre-Crisis Supergirl's life, goes back in time to the Pre-Crisis universe and attempts to bluff Superman into believing she's his cousin. Her attempts to make up a story explaining how she's younger than him but from Krypton are a combination of Blatant Lies and Epic Fail. Made doubly funny for the Continuity Nod and Genius Bonus of being Supergirl's legitimate Pre-Crisis origins (which just SOUND like an Asspull) when said aloud). Superman pretends to be fooled, only to point out, years later, her costume is made of cotton and other Earth fabrics plus the fact he could tell she was not Kryptonian at a glance due to the whole super-senses thing.
- It becomes a Crowning Moment of Heartwarming when the Pre-Crisis Superman chooses to reveal he fell in love with her anyway.
- In issue 22, Supergirl meets Cyborg Superman while on another planet. He acts very friendly to her and offers a way to make her memories of Krypton come true. When he tells her what he wants for the offer, she retorts:
Supergirl: You want to say that again? I couldn't hear you through all the creepiness coming out of your mouth!
- Sanctuary's reaction to the two Karas - Supergirl and Power Girl - is to try and kill one or the other. While this isn't intrinsically funny, it's the way it's written, with both versions of Kara being mostly just exasperated with Sanctuary, who proves to be something of a Deadpan Snarker.
- The way that Skallox, a powerful Red Lantern who has a Skull for a Head, gushes over Red Lantern Kara, even acting as her impromptu cheerleading squad when she yells at Superman.