Funny: Suicide Squad
- From Issue 1:
- From Issue 2:
Harley Quinn: "Zombies?!? I'm going to squeal! I love zombies!
- From Issue 4, Yo-yo explaining how he got his name.
Yo-yo: Cool, right? It's how I got my name—I can yo-yo my size. Wanna see me scary thin?Harley Quinn: Yes!Deadshot: No.
- From Issue #22, where the team is snarkily reintroduced in the captions.
King Shark: My name is Trixie. I like to party.Caption: KING SHARK: His name is Trixie. He likes to party.
- The end of the first trailer: our "heroes" are doing a full on Power Walk. They look cool. They look intimidating. All of them have serious, do-not-mess-with-us looks on their faces....Except Harley. She blows and pops a bubble from her gum.
- Another Harley moment from the Comic Con trailer, during a montage of scenes playing while the tagline is showing we briefly cut back to see her to a Dramatic Gun Cock... on her baseball bat. Pretty much tells you everything you need to know about Harley.
- In the middle of a rather brooding montage of images that comprises the comic-con sizzle reel we get someone in a full panda suit firing an assault rifle.