It's no secret that Scott Steiner
is hilarious, even when he's trying to be as intimidating as possible. It would be a nearly impossible task to find all of his comedic moments, but here are a few of them.
- Concerning his upcoming match at Sacrifice 2008 with Kurt Angle and Samoa Joe, Big Poppa Pump explained the odds of Samoa Joe winning. Using actual mathematics. (Make sure to watch Petey Williams.)note
- Scott Steiner doing the announcing for iMPACT. Hilarity Ensues.
- Moments after making his debut in McMahon Land, the members of the WWE Universe watching at home got to hear his first words for them.
- His opinions on Samoa Joe can be viewed in this highly intellectual statement.
- Not many people can trash talk Goldberg while talking about how one's junk is apparently the "Big Dipper". The Genetic Freak found a way.
- "Through all my career, I've wrestled a lot of countries..."
- His promo in the TNA PPV, "Against All Odds 2007", takes Mondegreen to extreme levels. Jusy try to watch this with a straight face.
- If his promo in Turning Point 2011 is to be believed, Scott Steiner is a one man Tag Team. Oh, and he fixed a date for Bully Ray.
- Steiner on a pogo stick.
- A summary of his more comedic statements. also, expect to hear him say "HUH?!" many many times!
- Bully Ray and The Genetic Freak himself talk through their plans about Abyss. Angrish and hilarity can be the only outcome!
- Pete Williams and Colt Cabana talking about the real life insanity of Scott Steiner. Truly this man is a comedic legend!
- "BIG POPPA PUMP YA HOOK UP, AND THE NEXT, HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP, OF THE WORLD!" - during a WWE Raw promo in early 2003.
- Scott Steiner vs a Toy Duck... you can't make this shit up!
- A 2013 post on Vine by Petey Williams titled "Finally got the Viner-line", consisting solely of Petey finding Scott Steiner, happily saying "Scotty?" to which Steiner replies "YO FUCK YOU PETEY!" Can be viewed on a loop here.
- This epic promo from Against All Odds 2011.
- After winning Stacy Keibler's managerial services, Steiner sums it up in the only way he can, as it goes off-the-rails and un-PG very quickly. Poor Stacy has to not only keep it together, she also has to sell looking forward to getting plowed by Steiner (which wasn't really the point of the angle).
Scott: That's not all I won, see, I, for one, know what it's like to taste the sweet nectar of a woman's juices—
Scott: ...and I'm gonna show Stacy what Test couldn't show her, what it's like to be with a real man!...So if you hear tonight someone saying, "Oh God! Oh God!", and screams out "THE BIG BAD BOOTY DADDY!", MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT!...it's gonna be Stacy!