Funny: School of Rock
- After learning that Dewey's class has gone to the Battle of the Bands: in a congratulatory voice "I've just been informed that all of your children are missing!"
- Dewey's very unfortunate word choice:
Dewey: I have been touched by your kids, and I'm pretty sure I've touched them. (Horrified, disgusted looks on the parents faces. Cut to Dewey running out of the class in a hurry.)
- "I read about groupies. They're sluts, they sleep with the band!"
- The kids feigning the terminal illness "Stick-it-to-da-man-ni-osis". That is all.
- "You are a fat loser and you have body odour!"
- Billy continuing to snipe at Dewey even after he declared the trash-talking session over.
Billy: You're tacky and I hate you.Dewey: All right, you see me after class!
- "Math is a wonderful thing, Math is a really cool thing. So get off your ath, let's do some math! Math, math, math, math, maaath!"
- Spider, the replacement guitarist in Dewey's old band, trying to pick up Ms. Mullins.