- The dub team of Rune Factory 4 were clearly having far too much fun with the license quizzes. The answers are easy enough when you're familiar with the games (and fairly self-explanatory even if you're not), but choosing the right answer becomes much more difficult when the wrong answers are so much funnier...
- From the EZ Cooking exam:
If your cooking skill is lower than the difficulty level of the dish...
(a) You need more RP.
(b) You can't make it.
If you succeed in making difficult dishes, your Cooking Skill will gain...
(a) More Exp.
(b) No Exp.
- Similar to the above, Leon will ask if you're a decent cook. You can say that you once killed a man.
- Doug's plan for world peace: Clone Amber. Many times. It conjures up funny and heartwarming images:
"...if there were a billion Ambers, war would never happen. All the Ambers would just chill and drink juice."
- A wide number of Dylas's shy lines, particularly the ones where he doesn't catch himself in time.
Dylas: I've been waiting for you... wait-no I haven't!
- The guys are chatting about ideas for festivals. Dylas' contribution..?
"I'd happily take part in a Beat Doug Senseless festival."
- The revelation that pretty much everyone in the town was hiding in Porcoline's restaurant to eavesdrop on Dylas proposing to Frey. Doug charges in out of nowhere and tackle hugs him before Dylas even has a chance to put the ring on her.
Dylas: "JUST HOW MANY OF YOU WERE HERE?!"
- Dylas is pretty much The Comically Serious. While he doesn't actively tell many jokes, he ends up in funny situations regardless.
- Any time Leon gets to messing with people, or commenting on the daily habits of everyone around him. Doug is apparently quite noisy and funny, and if you tell him that, he gets even noisier and funnier.
- Porcoline generates a good number of funnies. One town event had him and the protagonist on a 'date' to Yokmir Forest. There, he shows a bit of his Hidden Depths while talking about his family (Margaret, Arthur, and Dylas). It was a bit heartwarming, at least until the Mood Whiplash kicks in and he proposed to the protagonist again. All response options provided are all about shooting his proposal down.
- Upon asking Margaret what a Serenade is. .
Lest: Huh?! Where??
- After unlocking the Furniture Store, answer "Many" to the clerk's question of whether you have a lover or not.
- The dialogue with Porcoline if you tell him you love him. He'll tell you that you're off to your wondrous wedding, and the screen will fade to white, as though it's about to go to a cutscene; it lasts just long enough for the unwary player to think, "Wait, what?" before fading back in, with Porcoline saying he was just joking, and he thinks he gave you the wrong idea.
- Every baby-talk scene is pure gold, but Vishnal's reaction when Frey catches him is just perfect:
Frey: (shocked) Nice save!
- A random conversation with Bado.
Bado: Can you think of a fast way for me to make money?
(c) WORK, DAMMIT!
- Upon booting up the game, a random character will read out the title. Dolce's version is a bit special:
"Rune Factory... but which one? I'm not telling."
- When following Pico to Obsidian Mansion the protagonist comes across a large gorge. Volkanon proceeds to fix this problem by practically flying across the gorge and building a bridge out of thin air. The possible responses are:
(a) Wow, that's amazing!
(c) What are you?!
Volkanon: I am but a simple butler. No more, no less.