Heartwarming: Rune Factory 4
- Whenever you're dating someone, naturally. All the dates, love confessions, proposals and reverse proposals are naturally an intersection of this and Sweet Dreams Fuel.
- The whole relationship between Doug and Blossom. Yes, he's a lazy fart and complains about working at the shop all the time, but he really does care for the old woman and she looks after him like a grandson.
- When you read Dylas's diary for the first time, he'll write that he's not the kind of guy to keep up with something like this and says goodbye. Later, he'll decide to add on and complain about how Lest/Frey is trying to get involved with him. In the end, Dylas writes how grateful he is to the people of Selphia, giving thanks to Lest/Frey, Porcoline, Margaret, and even Doug.
- Barrett provides some touching moments, especially when you compare him to his younger self from the second Rune Factory. Such as his reasons for having a braid and finding out that he has gained a newborn daughter since RF 2.
Barrett: (talking about his past) I've always just done what I felt like doing. I was a little...rougher around the edges when I was young, I guess. But then I met someone. If you ever find someone like that—and you'll know—be good to them, okay?
- Towards the end of the second arc, when you're up against the Ethelberd-Ventuswill hybrid and all looks pretty bleak...everyone in Selphia starts to pray to you not to give up through the Venti Charms given to them.
- If Frey chooses to marry Dylas, you get the opportunity to watch Dylas finally tell Porcoline how thankful he is that Porcoline took him in (he also mentions that Porcoline is like a father to him).
- If you marry Dolce, during her wedding she'll call Jones Dad.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.