- There are hidden scenes in Resident Evil – Code: Veronica where if Steve goes back to Claire during his scene she dials the snark Up to Eleven.
"Do you want me to take care of this for you, little boy?"
- Claire laughing at Steve when he finds out the guns she gave him are empty.
- In Chris' Battle Game, you will end up trekking through a bathroom. If you walk up to the sink and interact with it, Chris actually looks at himself in the mirror and then fixes his hair up. Another part of his Battle Game also allows you to interact with a lion's head decoration, in which Chris looks into the mouth, reaches his hand inside and gets it stuck, and pulling it free.
- Alfred's absurdly narmy laughter. All seriousness he's supposed to have as a villain just gets thrown out of the window.
- D.I.J.'s Diary. Bet you never imagined a mouse could be so erudite, huh?
- In Code Veronica X, when Wesker is duking it out with the mutated Alexia, he happens to look over and notice Chris Redfield and tells Chris Redfield to fight her since Wesker couldn't handle it and that Chris Redfield is one of Wesker's "best men".
- In the first save room at Antarctica, you will hear an awful racket coming from... somewhere in the room. After pushing a piece of furniture, you find a secret room with a set of lockers on the wall, as well as the source of the noise: something is banging on the locker door from inside. You equip your weapon, approach the door, and open it, just knowing that a zombie or some other horrible thing is going to pop out and try to eat your face. What do you find? It's a cute little mouse! And not just any mouse, it's D.I.J. (Dumb In Joke), the author of the diary mentioned above.