- Some of the videos they uploaded are really funny.
- Hot ass beat clap. Hot ass beat clap. Hot ass beat clap. Hot ass beat clap. Hot ass beat clap. Hot ass beat clap. Hot ass beat clap. Hot ass beat clap. Hot ass beat clap. Hot ass beat clap. Hot ass beat clap. Hot ass beat clap. Hot ass beat clap. Hot ass beat clap. Hot ass beat clap. Hot ass beat clap. Hot ass beat clap. Hot ass beat clap. Hot ass beat clap. Hot ass beat clap. Hot ass beat clap. Hot ass beat clap. Hot ass beat clap. Hot ass beat clap. Hot ass beat clap. Hot ass beat clap.
- Odd Future also did a video with Funny Or Die.
- "I'm a fuckin' walking paradox- no I'm not." Combines this with terror.
- Taco and Jasper on "Tina". They return on Tyler's next album Goblin for the song "Bitch Suck Dick"
- "I'm not crazy! I'm a fuckin' table!"
- The beginning of the music video for "She" shows a sign that says "Nilbog"
- "Supermarket", which is Tyler the Creator and Domo Genesis engaging in a hilariously over-the-top rap battle in the titular supermarket. It peaks when Tyler claims to be a ninja, a jedi and from Compton. Even possibly topping that is when he "flees the scene" on Rufus, who is apparently his pet evil walrus.
- Swag Me Out's ending where Jasper feels that the song's going to keep on playing forever and right when he figured that it's finally stopped... it still continues playing!
- "Bapes" and "Bapes (freestyle)" by I Smell Panties. Within a span of six minutes, we get:
Tyler: "Her name is Ng and she's Korean, I mean Vietnamese and she's seein' shit in widescreen 'cause her eyes are siamese twins."
- Tyler's time with a "white bitch" with a "big dick", who ends up being his uncle.
- Jasper's early lyrical skill. "Shake my hands, clap my hands, I put my hands on my granny hands."
- "Bitch, what's my name? She said, 'what's your name?' I said bitch, what's my name? She said... NIGGA"
- Several hilariously messed up narratives about sex and bitches:
- Another Jasperism: "Colors, colors, all around the world. Guess what? I really do like... I don't know what I like!" Cue Tyler screaming "'...like girls!' '...like girls!'" in the background.
- "Oh yeah, uh, for the record, fuck!"
- Also from I Smell Panties' lone EP is an interlude/skit fittingly titled "Lilo Fucks Stitch". It ends with Stitch screaming "OHAHA" during an orgasm. Crosses the Line Twice?
- Tyler's acceptance speech for the 2011 VMAs counts. They bleeped half of his speech.
Tyler: "Yo, Iím excited as fuck right now, yo. I wanted this shit since I was 9. Iím about to cry. This is for my little brother Earl, heís not here right now. I really canít believe Iím here right now. I didnít write a thank you speech. I donít know. Fuck, man. To all the kids that's watchin', you can do this shit too. Be yourself. Fuck the system. Golf Wang. Thank you."
- For those wondering, this is the full acceptance speech:
- Also Odd Future's dance-off against the "new Beastie Boys" was funny.
- Big Nasty and Crazy D Dropping Punchlines Fa Days.
- Everything involving L-Boy.
- Young Gunshot. note
- The music video for Domo23 by Tyler.
Four story home, gotta climb eight set of stair just to see where my FUCKIN' ROOF BE!
- The entirety of the show Loiter Squad, which if you can imagine is basically them doing sketch comedy with the Stylistic Suck turned up to Andy Milonakis proportions, with bits of Jackass-esque violence and stunts in between.
- The standard edition cover of Wolf, especially considering the emotionally heavy content.
- The interludes throughout Wolf:
- "The best golfer in the wuurrrrrr-lldd!"
- "I got this can of baked beans, tooÖ"
- "Trashwang," which again drives the Stylistic Suck Up to Eleven, has Lucas rapping (very badly), and shows that the group can apparently do Crunkcore Big Ghost Nahmean commented that Lucas sounded like the zombie from Wreck-It Ralph when he was rapping.
- "TAMALETAMALETAMALETAMALETAMALEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" Ė†made even more hilarious that it's sung by Bruce Willis' daughter.
- The intro to Wolf also deserves a mention. Especially with Tyler's singing being Stylistic Suck.
- The interludes throughout Wolf:
- The Spanish interlude in "NY (Ned Flander)", which is more or less just a Cluster F-Bomb.
- This video is just hilarity from start to end. As if seeing Tyler get extremely too turnt to a Waka Flocka Flame song, he then gets out of the car to slap a mannequin on the sidewalk. It gets crazier from there.
"I'LL WHOOP YO ASS! YO GIRLFRIEND LOOK LIKE MY MOM!"