Funny: Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers: The Movie
- Rita and Zedd being shrunk down to a couple of inches tall and placed into a snowglobe by Ivan definitely qualifies.
Rita: "Earthquake! Earthquake!"
"Finally, someone shuts her up!"
- Taken further when Rita and Zedd are shown on the surface of the moon during the climactic battle between Ivan and the Ninja MegaFalconzord, still in the snowglobe and cheering for the Rangers.
- Lord Zedd's reaction when Ivan Ooze's Rita's mouth shut.
- Adam's reaction to the Frog being the animal his new powers are taken from, after the rest of the team at this point had received imposing animals such as the Ape, Wolf and Bear.
- Bulk & Skull protesting that it was them, not the Rangers, who saved Angel Grove.
Skull: "Power Rangers"?!
Bulk: Bulk and Skull!
- "I am King Goldar! The ruler of the universe!" How long had he been waiting to say that?
Goldar and Mordant: Uh oh!
- And it didn't last very long.
- Made better by the opening line to the song in the credits, "Trouble" by Shampoo: "Uh oh. We're in trouble."
- Ivan Ooze (to the hypnotized parents): "Frankly, I am sick of your ugly faces and your dull personalities."
- Goldar's reaction to the Zords. He knows once they appear that the bad guys are screwed, and flees from Ivan.
- "Oh, here comes that cute little Pink Ranger to the rescue!" "Oh, you think she's cute too, huh?" Hearing that from Goldar of all people even makes Ivan stop for a second to reboot.
- The Rangers morph, perform coordinated backflips and strike a heroic pose to discover...that the Mooks have used the time to clear out and set up an ambush.
- The Bavarian Fire Drill that Bulk and Skull pull when they land at the construction site; "We are...from the Angel Grove Building Inspector's office!"
Skull: "That building's supposed to be over there!"
- As Ivan is destroying the base, he goes through the things he missed:
Ivan: The Black Plague! *ZAP*The Spanish Inquisition! *ZAP*The Brady Bunch Reunion! *ZAP*
- Right after Zedd put the guards back to sleep.
Mordant: I could do that, I just choose not to.
Goldar: Zip your lip!
- The method by which the Rangers disengage their Megazord from Ivan Ooze and the fact that the Zord has such a button in the first place. In fact, the fact that it's behind glass marked "FOR EMERGENCY USE ONLY" qualifies in and of itself.
- "Tommy, get your butt down here!"
- The Rangers are walking through a dinosaur bone orchard.
Adam Park: "Welcome to Jurassic Park."Aisha Campbell: "Very funny, Adam."