Funny: Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
- Mark Hamill's cameo. (Applause)
- "THE SIGN! ON THE BACK OF THE CAR! SAID CRITTERS! OF HOLLYWOOD! YOU DUMB FUCK!!"
- Also a Crowning Deleted Scene of Funny: "Jay's Dream Date."
- Jay and Silent Bob running through the Hollywood back lot trying to escape some guards. They turn and run down one street and WHAM! Crash and fall over thanks to a background piece painted exactly like the real street behind it.
Jay: Man, I hate how fake Hollywood is...
- JUSTICE! IS DEEEAAAD!!
- ORRRRR SOOOOO JAAAAYYYYY THIIIIIIIINKS.
- The exchange leading into the studio chase:
Gordon: Echo Base, I've got a 10-07: two unauthorized on the lot, requesting backup.
Echo Base: [over Gordon's walkie talkie] I thought that was a 10-82.
Gordon: No sir, a 10-82 is disappearing a dead hooker from Ben Affleck's trailer.
Echo Base: [slightly amused] Oh, that Affleck! Backup on the way...
- Crowning Blooper Of Funny - when Matt Damon and Ben Affleck are pretending to film Good Will Hunting 2, they repeat a certain 'take' several times because they are corpsing, culminating in them laughing too hard to speak at all. Ben Affleck's high-pitched laugh has to be heard to be believed.
- The confusion between 10-07 and 10-82 returns:
Gordon: Sorry to interrupt sirs, but we've got a 10-07 on our hands.
Matt Damon: [exasperated] Oh Jesus, again Ben?
Ben Affleck: [cocky] No, bullshit, because I wasn't WITH a hooker today, ha-HA!
- "Dude, I think I just filled the cup."
- Chris Rock playing the director:
Chaka: Go get me a coffee, and decrackinate it. Okay, Fucky?Banky: It's Banky.Chaka: No, it is Fucky.
- Jay's Fantasy Sequence depicting his Conspiracy Theory of apes taking over the world, complete with a shot of a pair of chimps hanging outside a Quick Stop dressed as Jay and Silent Bob.
- In a Deleted Scene:
- Jason Bigg's complete failure to read the script.
James: Did you even read the script?Jason: There's a script?!
- The ending montage, when Jay and Silent Bob use the money they get from the movie rights to hunt down and beat up every Internet troll that bashed the movie.
- Having to wait for the businessman on the phone to finish his call, only to just give up and start kicking his ass.
- The entire scene with Brent (Seann William Scott) and the girls in the van ("Hey! Watch your language, little boy!"), where Brent is ousted by Jay for being a "dirty sheepfucker!" and thrown out of the van.
- In the commentary, Smith notes that a better husband would have given Jennifer Schwalbach Smith more to do (as she completely misses the girls' big scene).