Of course, in the wake of TGWTG
(with varying evidences that he's apparently influenced by it) he did a pretty good job of being funny. Funny enough, at least.
- He points out the one funny moment in every movie he has suffered through. It's funny because those movies were "horrible".
- In his first episode, he got a really decent start in his Happily N'Ever After review.
- Pointing out Rick and Ella's hair are switched.
- "See? See!? They even tell you that you're doomed!!"
- His reaction to Andy Dick—I mean, Mambo, rapping.
- Erik confusing the opening of The Ten Commandments for a Play Station 1 game. And then we have his reaction when he realizes the outdated CGI is the animation used for the movie.
- Speaking of which, his reactions to the film's poor human models.
- "GEE, BEASTIES! LOOK AT HIS ARM!!!"
- "WHAT IS THAT?! Is that Pharaoh's SON?! That's gotta be the worst CGI modelling I've ever seen in my life! Look at those muscles, they're disgusting!!!"
- "Wait, wait, wait, is that... is that... is that? AWWW... his arm IS clipping through his robe!!!"
- His reviewing of The Elm Chanted Forest is so over-the-top, it'd be best if that's all to be said.
- Erik makes his-long awaited return tackling not one, but three Italian Titanic movies. Here are some highlights:
*holding two wires at either side of his head* Oh, that's ridiculous! Human hair can't conduct— *touches wire to his head, suddenly stiffens* DAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
- The multiple parallels he draws between "The King And I" and "Invader Zim"