- Scamper's Deadpan Snarker lines. Steve Buscemi was clearly enjoying himself!
- "I'm sorry, I thought we were listing all your failures."
- "..., Brian." "My name's not Brian!" "Then you must have his jar!"
- "She must be collecting a club of flowers to beat us with."
- "What, like this is the first time I've gnawed my own feet off?"
- "When I finally decided I wanna live."
- "What's next; piggybacks?"
- Brain, in general. Helps that he's voiced by Sean Hayes.
- "Bring me back a toy!"
- The bit with the ribbon.
- After being called an imbecile: "Oh, parle Italian? Taco grande to me too."
- "I wanna live forever. I got plans! I got dreams! I got...a squeaky wheel."
- "Is french fries an idea?"
- "DON'T LET HIM KILL ME! DON'T LET HIM KILL ME!!!"
- When Brain is using Eva's pendant to hypnotize Igor, it fails. So instead, he whacks Igor on the head with it.
Igor: Are you actually trying to hypnotize me, Brain?
Brain: Yeeeess... But if it's not workin', then how 'bout THIS?! (*WHACK!*)
- The off-hand way Doctor Schnaudenfreude talks to his Igor.
S's Igor: Master! I looked inside Dr. Glickenstein's castle and didn't see anyone. But that's not all...Schnaudenfreude: Yes it is, because your voice is annoying.
- The best part is that he stops somebody doing pointless exposition in the funniest way. And really, that was all Schnaudenfreude needed to know.
- "Get me a tub of eyeliner, a pound of lipstick and, if all else fails, the severed head of a super-model!"
- Scamper's multiple suicide attempts.
- The Getting Crap Past the Radar one-sided conversation Brain has with the fly-man.
- After Igor creates life:
- The part right before the orphans go on stage. One little girl has her dress on backwards.
Scamper: What are you, blind?!
- Scamper's introduction: "Good evening, frieeeeeends!"
- This gem:
Igor: PULL THE SWITCH!
(Nothing happens. He looks over at Scamper, standing by the switch)
Scamper: Do not yell at me.
Igor: Oh, I-I'm sorry. I just... pull the switch? (No response) Please pull the switch.
Scamper: That's better.
Brain: Wait, why does HE get to pull the switch?
Igor: Stop! You can both pull the switch!