- Over the years, Fuddruckers' name slowly devolves into...exactly what you think.
- The scene at St. God's Memorial Hospital. You can see people playing slot machines to win free healthcare.
- "Your floor-(bump)-your floor is now clean!"
- The fact that A: they're too dumb to know any religious figure other than God, so they just named it "St. God's", and B: they were too lazy to put the sign on right◊.
- "Carl's Jr. Fuck you, I'm eating!"
"Would you like to try our extra big-ass taco!, now with more molecules!"
- Arguably, the entire Carl's Jr. scene qualifies, if only for how much it Crosses the Line Twice.
- Frito's utter incompetence as a lawyer. He turns on his own client because the other lawyer said he's guilty and objects that above all else, Joe interrupted him while he was watching "Ow My Balls!"
- The "House of Representin'", where President Camacho is introduced like a pro wrestler. Even better, he is a former pro wrestler (and porn star).
- The president's full name is Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.
- The Running Gag of Joe being known as "Not Sure" for most of the movie.
- "Brawndo's got what plants crave!"
- After all Joe went through, it turns out that the "Time Masheen" is actually a cheesy, wildly inaccurate historical theme park ride.
- Brawndo: "It's got electrolytes!"
- "Welcome to Costco, I love you."
- In the opening sequence, the army Generals have to watch Collins flick through several slides' worth of photographs of his budding friendship with Upgrayedd, culminating in a photo of Collins out of uniform, surrounded by hookers and in Pimp Duds.
Horrified General: Jesus Christ, Collins!
- "You see, a pimp's love is very different from that of a square."
- Fox News' description of Joe's trial:
Newscaster: He tried taking water from toilets, but it's Secretary Not Sure who finds himself in the toilet now. And as history pulls down its pants and prepares to lower ITS ASS on Not Sure's head, it will be Daddy Justice who will be crapping on him THIS TIME.