"Hank's Birthday" had a quite a bit of funny moments....
- When Manny insisted making a for present for Hank. Lily goes into fangirl mode.
(Jumps up in the air) Hank would love that. A new fishing rod! That's a great idea!
: Come on, let's get to work!
- Later in the episode. When the flight got delayed.
Lefty: But we have no time to spare!
- Zip stated he watched a movie on TV once and knew about the security system in the airport. He tells the other tools to try it out so they follow him and went through the x-ray scanner. Then came out. Pat thought it was fun and wanted to do it again.
- The tools finally got to see a plane and were deciding where to sit at. Then Squeeze thought "the nose of the plane" literally meant "the nose of the plane".
Squeeze: That's the nose? Wow! it must have a really big face!
- Even Stretch and Junior compare the size of the plane to things their familiar with that they think is large.
Junior: The plane is bigger than Gary's whole garage!
Stretch: It's longer than our whole street!
- Even when they get on the plane the way the tools get excited when they learn they each get a personal television on the plane. They do it in a hilarious way. Even when they show the passengers if you look at it carefully Lily and Junior are seen sleeping in their seats. How were they even able to sleep through that?