Funny: G.I. Joe: Retaliation
- Zartan as the president doing a Take That at North Korea:
"The U.S. nuclear arsenal is capable of destroying each of your countries 14 times over. 15, in the case of North Korea, just to be sure." *The North Korean general shrugs in a "What did I do?" manner*
- This scene:
Joe Coulton: You alright?Lady Jaye: Yeah. You alright?Joe Coulton: My cholesterol's a little high.
- In the third trailer:
Duke: Drive it like you stole it!Roadblock: As your good friend, you need a new catchphrase.
- A lot of stuff that Zartan does while disguised as the President, which includes randomly playing Angry Birds while trying to get the other world leaders to surrender their nukes.
- Storm Shadow draws a throwing star to toss at Snake Eyes. Snake Eyes pulls out a gun.
- The entire scene with Duke and Roadblock playing Call of Duty and Duke failing miserably.
Roadblock: Are you spinning?Duke: Well, you got to cover 360...Roadblock: You're spinning.
- Also the shooting contest between the two involving a candlelit cupcake. Duke botches his, Roadblock goes big and eviscerates the pole.
- When Zartan mockingly asks Firefly if he still has all his fingers, Firefly wiggles them, ending with flipping Zartan off.
- Lady Jaye's disguise as a FOX news reporter.
- Joe Colton's massive arsenal. Including the code to open up the concealed slide-out armory: 1776.