Funny / G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra
- Baroness, while herding a woman out of an elevator at gunpoint: "Nice shoes."
- Baroness again: after her Hummer gets blindsided by a train, as she pushes the driver's corpse out of the wreckage: "Next time, I'll drive."
- "Did it work?...Good. Because I think I'm about to be arrested. Again."
- Pretty much every line Ripcord says falls under here.
- He IS played by Marlon Wayans, after all.
- Nevermind his lines, just the shocked look on his face when Storm Shadow cuts his pistol clean in two.
- This exchange:
Ripcord: "You mean haystack".
Breaker: "Oh, right. Haystack in a coal mine"
Ripcord: "There's a manual?!"
- Bypassing the MARS base's security system:
Breaker: "What you'll have to do is rewire the laser panel's brain by—"
Snake-Eyes stabs the panel.
Breaker: "—or you could just stab it..."
- Ah, the joys of Tempting Fate:
- Speaking of Storm Shadow:
: (after knifing Cover Girl) Oh, that's right. You don't kill women. Storm Shadow
: For you, Zartan, I'll make an exception.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt's performance as The Doctor/Cobra Commander is hilarious, delivering his lines with just the right combination of nonchalance and camp. He steals the entire film.
The Doctor: Consider it done. The Joes will never know what hit them!
- The COBRA underground machines in the desert leave obvious dirt tunnels right out of a Bugs Bunny cartoon.