- Whis confirms to Beerus that the flight to Earth will take "about 26 minutes". Beerus notes that that's the length of your average anime episode.
- A member of the race that doesn't have girls in the first place (Piccolo) considering Mai and Trunks' engagement impure as if he had more than just an intellectual understanding of what he was talking about.
- Beerus's breakdancing skills.
- Goku meets Beerus and is forced by King Kai to be respectful and polite. He doesn't do a very good job.
Goku: Uh... my name is Sir Goku, sir. It is an honor for you to meet me.Beerus: If you say so...
- After Goku wheedles the truth about Beerus out of him, King Kai nervously asks why he's wearing his "butt-kicking clothes."
Goku: So a God of Destruction's gotta be pretty strong, right?King Kai: Sort of a job requirement, yeah.
- When Goku remembers that Bulma's party was happening, he gets scared over a pissed off Bulma.
Goku: *With an Oh Crap reaction* No. NOOOOO!King Kai: What Goku? Is he here?Goku: Bulma's party is today and I totally forgot. This is real bad King Kai, she's gonna be pissed.Then a few minutes, after King Kai notices something terrible is coming:Goku: What!? Why is Bulma coming here?
- Vegeta is desperately trying to keep Beerus happy after he gets irritated. So what he does? He swallows his pride and performs a completely ridiculous dance with a bad song.
Beerus: My, my, Whis, I think we might have found someone even worse at singing than you.Whis: Now you're just being hurtful.
Krillin: OK, he's been drinking more than Gohan.
- Then there is Krillin's line of dialogue in the English dub, which reflects what quite a few fans were thinking when they first saw this scene out of context:
- Whis's character in general. He is pure Servile Snarker.
- When Beerus is beating up the heroes one by one, Whis is just eating sushi and thinks it's delicious and asks for the recipe from the man who made it.
- Tipsy Gohan manages to be a even bigger Large Ham as Great Saiyaman.
Bulma: Hey, guys! Vegeta actually has friends!
- But he's still not as funny as drunk Bulma. When meeting Beerus and Whis, her reaction is to tell everyone.
- Not only is Piccolo singing at the karaoke (and apparently doing a terrible job) but he seems downright frustrated when he is not winning at bingo and then throws the bingo card to the ground..
- The ridiculous bingo prizes Bulma offers up. Including a plane, a piano organ made of gold, and a Castle! Shu gets really excited over 3rd place being a years supply of canned ham.
Mai: Real mature...
- Pilaf jealous of it all gets a spray can and sprays and draws doodles all over the gifts.
- After they run from Trunks and Goten, Mai reveals that she gave the diamond back so they won't suspect the fact that the 4 star dragonball is missing. She plans on ransoming it for one million zeni in cash. Pilaf and Mai are laughing with the plan, until...
Shu: I'm pretty sure the diamond was worth more than a million zeni, couldn't we just take that and left?They stop laughing, Pilaf's jaw drops and the tongue falls as well while Mai face "freezes". Birds chirp and then...Shu: Or not.Pilaf: Don't be stupid, nobody wants to be that rich, it's too stressful. It's all about balance.Mai: That's right, you'll be so stressed you'll be wetting yourself all the time and I'm not washing your pee-pee pants.Pilaf: (disgusted) Okay, that just went to a weird place, I expect my evil henchmen to have a little class.
- When Trunks asks Mai to act as his girlfriend, both Pilaf and Shu thought he was referring to them. Trunks has to spell out to them before it sinks in for the three of them. Yes, including Mai.
Pilaf: Sweet flaming Dragon Balls! Why would you fly through the air to move twenty-five feet?
- Goten's reaction to Trunks having a girlfriend. "Awesome!"
- "So awesome."
- And when Trunks goes to ask her about this, he flies over casually from where he was talking to Bulma. Pilaf is rather shocked, and the dub gives him this line:
Trunks: (not worried despite a gun at his head) Uh, Mai, I wanna break up.
- Then there's the "skit" they put up in an attempt to steal a Dragon Ball. Trunks' dialogue sells it:
Mai: Quiet, hostage!
- Goten's reaction to Trunks having a girlfriend. "Awesome!"
- Trunks when he discovers Pilaf, Shu, and Mai wonders if Pilaf is a monkey.
- Shenron getting nervous when he hears that Beerus is there.
"Hm? He's here!? The Lord Beerus!?"
Goku: (referring to Shenron's explanation on the SSJG) Uh, can you go over that again?
- You can even see him anxiously sweating as he speaks.
- And even before that:
Shenron: (getting annoyed) So many questions yet no wishes.
- Gotenks' attempt to fight Beerus, which ends with Beerus literally giving him a spanking and making him apologize. Not only is this funny, but also rather satisfying considering how obnoxious Gotenks usually acts.
- Right before the fight, when Gotenks calls Beerus out on wanting to destroy the world over pudding, Beerus makes a rant about he will never know what it tastes like, culminating in him shouting "Pudding!" Even Gotenks mentions that he never thought he would shut up.
- If you do the math based on the established timeline, both Bulma and Mai are lying about their age!
Oolong: 38 is crazy old!Bulma: SHUT UP!
- Which Oolong constantly points out towards Bulma, much to her chagrin.
- Bulma claims to be 38 but she is actually 45.
- And finally, this exchange near the end of the movie.
- The greatest game of Rock-Paper-Scissors, for it is a battle to save Earth: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY2sJkg7VwM, and the "great" advice given by Puar:
Puar (cheerfully): But don't lose because if we die, it'll be all your fault!
- Yamcha then comes up with a plan to defeat Beerus in Rock-Paper-Scissors... which fails completely. Beerus remarks: "See my ears? I heard your whole plan."
- Beerus eating Wasabi straight by mistake. He winds up bouncing around so much from the pain that he accidentally destroys a few planets/moons by plowing through them.
- And then Whis just casually knocks him out, telling him to go to sleep for three years. Then he promptly realizes that he can't go to sleep yet; he hasn't brushed his teeth.
- During the ending, it's revealed that during Vegeta's beatdown on Beerus, Goku was watching the entire time before he interrupted. Of course Bulma is rightfully angered, slapping Goku... then Vegeta joins in by saying he deserves some more of her signature slaps (much to Goku's horror).
- In the same scene, when Goku pokes fun at Vegeta for going nuts over Bulma getting smacked by Beerus, much to Bulma's delight and Vegeta's embarrassed rage. He even throws in a (surprisingly good) Vegeta impression to boot.
Goku (imitating Vegeta's voice): My Bulma! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmpcMqc1KOc
- It evens out for Vegeta though if you consider yet another piece of math. According to the official timeline, Bra was born only shortly after Pan, putting her probable date of conception at around about the time of this movie! Someone's gettin' some tonight!