Trivia: Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods
- Hey, It's That Voice!:
- Beerus in the Japanese Version has had a part in every single Pokémon movie to date, be it a minor role or a major role. In the English version, he's Lord Ilpalazzo, Admiral Aokiji/Kuzan, Gildarts, Krieg, and even the father of Chiyo Mihama and King Cold!
- Whis in the Japanese version is Ichigo Kurosaki, The Rail Tracer, Marco the Phoenix and Vegeta's brother Tarble. In the English version he's Chuck, Toriko, Space Dandy and Brook.
- In the italian dub, Beerus is Simba and Hulk, Whis is Hisoka, and Shenron is Smaug.
- Promoted Fanboy: Band FLOW (who performed the film's themes) and Shoko Nakagawa (voice of the Oracle Fish) were all fans of the series growing up.
- Real-Life Relative: Whis's Mexican voice actor (Arturo Castaņeda) is the son of Mario Castaņeda (Goku's Mexican dub voice), making their relationship in the movie somewhat Hilarious in Hindsight.
- Role Reprisal: A few of the cast members that did not return for the original run of the English dub of Kai do reprise their roles here: namely Meredith McCoy as Android 18 and Bradford Jackson as Oolong.
- What Could Have Been: Beerus was a drastically different character before being further developed. Beerus was originally a lizard alien, spreader of a Hate Plague, and overall a more villainous character.