Funny: Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2
- Any scene with Romanov, a larger than life, lecherous and unapologetic walking ham.
- Who is matched by Einstein in terms of ridiculous accents and Hammyness.
- In the first Soviet mission in the expansion pack, your forces hijack a time machine with the intent of altering the past in their favor. The time machine powers up, there is a bright flash... and you find yourself face-to-face with a dinosaur.
Zofia taps a control panel, frowns, and taps it again before a concerned look crosses her face.Zofia:"er, Comrade General? It seems that our superior Soviet engineers made the time machine TOO efficient..."
- When Romanov's plane gets shot down in the Expansion your goal is to find him. Where is he? A Cabaret, having drinks served to him by a belly dancer.
- It's better than that - he's at Rick's Place!
- Yuri's Fate in the Soviet ending in the expansion. You know how you accidentally went back in time to the dinosaurs by using too much power? When Yuri gets into the Time Machine you do that to him. He quickly gets eaten as it turns out he can't mind control dinosaurs.
Zofia: Comrade General. Yuri has the time machine. (Gets a shit eating grin on her face) However we still have access to the power systems.
- General Carville's reaction to the "Floating Disk" unit when it first appears:
Carville: Holy cow! Commander, we got some kind of UFO on the scope. Either it's an alien invasion, or Yuri's been watching too much TV.
- Due to the nature of his prostheses requiring that they be physically glued to his head, Udo Kier (Yuri's actor) was forced to remain in makeup even when not filming. This lead to bizzare behind-the-scenes photos◊ of a vest-wearing Yuri sitting at a picnic table, quietly eating lunch.
- In the Allied campaign, after you rescue President Dugan from Yuri's mind control, he showers you with praise and promises to promote you to... whatever you like... except for President of course.