- Eliacube might be able to reverse the time to 200 years ago, but
- It has a small energy(wakfu) efficiency, so a lot of wakfu is lost when Nox is trying to reverse the time. Nox's technology and Nox himself are much insufficient to utilize Eliacube, so it causes only wastage.
- Let's use an example to explain. Think of a circuit with a battery, a electric-conductive wire and a lamp. Now, Eliacube is the battery, Nox himself is the wire, the history reversing is the lamp(going to light up). Here comes a problem: this battery is too strong, yet the wire is pretty much weak. 100% output from the battery(Eliacube), some of the power lost in transferring via the wire(Nox), some of the power lost in reversing the history(to return the wakfu to the source, mentioned below). In this case, maybe the real power efficiency is lower than 5%.
- Nox is reversing the history, so the wakfu taken will also be reversed and go back to the source, and thus it is "depleted".
- So Nox is right when he says that all the destruction he has done will be reversed: ironically enough, even the wakfu he has taken also returns to the source as the result of reversing the time flow.
- It may not even be a matter of efficiency, but simply the scale of what Nox is trying to accomplish. When Nox actually casts his spell, we see an orb of light expand until it covers entire regions of outer space. Whether he understands the true scale of things or not, Nox is trying to turn back time for the entire Krosmos, with the Wakfu gathered from some two hundred years of murder on one tiny planet. It's like trying to run the entire planet Earth off of your local power plant- or your backyard propane grill. The really scary part is that it works. The Eliacube is actually powerful enough to affect the Krosmos.
- Qilby's weapon of choice is a Sinister Scythe, what are scythes used for? Harvesting.
- Sadlygrove's death on episode 25 is true and he isn't supposed to come back alive, but then Nox, after his victory against Yugo, reverses the time for 20 minutes: Just enough for Sadlygrove to disappear again, but this time, as shown in Season 2, the history changes a little and thus he ends up getting 'saved' by Rubilax.
- Baby!Yugo was using his future trademark hat a baby sleeping bag when Grougaloragran brought him to Alibert. So when Yugo grew too big to sleep inside, he started to use it as a hat. This also explains why Yugo's hat is similar to Eliatropes' traditional hats while Yugo and Alibert had never seen Eliatropes earlier.
- In season 2 episode 5, a starving Yugo, Ruel, and Sadlygrove encounter, and subsequently devour, a small winged pig in the wild. Later in the episode, Yugo, Amalia, and Eva get turned into small, winged pigs by a trap in a dungeon. Makes you wonder where that first pig came from — and the end credits in particular seems eager to remind us this.
- During episode 20 of season 2, Adamaļ and Grougal express an almost manic glee in destroying Qilby's collection of specimens from annihilated worlds. In context it's justified and he deserved it, but you can't say that two unambiguous Good Guys (who happen to be some of the most powerful beings in the world) happily laying waste to what was functionally The Ark isn't unfortunate.
- Since Qilby was imprisoned rather than killed, he and Shinonome won't be reborn. Shinonome will remain trapped inside her dofus, possibly forever.
In episode 20, when Evangline and Grovy were talking about love and fighting, they started talking about Beauty and the Beast puns and "Tragic deaths".
Yup, it was a foreshadow.