Come on, Grovy, give your girlfriend a kiss.
- Try Deserboss making a voodoo doll out of a guard in season 1 episode 24. It looks exactly like it's wiggling in pain, and it couldn't even scream its pain away.... When their job is over, the possessed guards die and turn into dirt.
- The credits of the "Noximilien" special. A soft, melancholy tune plays as a seizure-flashing insane Nox runs at the camera.
- Nox's transformation in the special. By the time Ogrest's Chaos happens Nox has become a hunched back, rugged man whose movements are spastic and can appear anywhere without warning.
- If Nox isn't busy being depressing or kicking ass, there's a good chance he's invoking this. One of the creepiest parts of the series is the beginning of Episode 24, where he puts on a cute little puppet show showing his family and their death in a disturbing, childlike manner.
- If anything, he invokes this even then. It's as though the entire first season is his endgame where we the spectators get to watch him devolve into madness. The true outcome of living beyond what is natural.
- The Thirsters from season 2, forever-thirsty bamboo zombies that prowl the salty swamps that once were Pandalusia. They're also intangible and if they phase through you, you turn into one of them.
- At first, Season 2 looks like it'll have a rather more humorous Big Bad in the form of Rushu in contrast to Nox, but then we meet the real baddie: Qilby. If it's not that creepy-as-all-get-go trophy room, it's the fact he's spent a lot of time repeatedly murdering a twelve-year-old and his dragon brother. Then there's his transformation into his paler self with the Wakfu Arm.
- Grougaloragran's scream at the end of "The Zinit".
- The Emporg's destruction of the stadium is pretty horrifying, as you can quite clearly see people screaming and falling into the lava.