- Season 1 episode 12, "Gobbowl Hell III"
- Jay's crush on Evanglyne in Part III. ALL OF IT: The Ocular Gushers when he's told by Kriss Krass to attack her and his Imagine Spot of what he thinks their wedding would be like (complete with the Gobbowl Announcer as the minister and a suprise obstacle).
- The backstories the announcer makes up for Yugo, Evangelyne and Amalia: Yugo's a schoolyard bully, Eva's a dancer trying to be taken seriously and Amalia is named after a species of foot fungus. Which is apparently real and Amalia thinks Evangelyne told them about it.
- After the other team bribes the judges:
Amalia: Cheating is sport?
Ruel: In Gobbowl, cheating is normal.
Sadlygrove: Then why aren't we cheating?
Ruel: Because we're broke.
- Kriss Krass's over-the-top imagine spot about losing his standing in Gobbowl, complete with an adult Yugo having two women on each arm.
- Season 1 episode 13: While this is the point in the season where things start getting serious and most of the episode is shot like a horror movie, there's still a few winning moments:
- Evangelyne going into an evil laugh when she claims that she'll beat Ruel at dice and make him do all the chores on the boat.
- After Ruel mysteriously goes missing, Evangelyne suggests that maybe he's just on the toilet. A moment later Amalia screams. Yugo and Evangelyne run over to her to ask what's wrong, and...
Amalia: I just imagined Ruel on the toilet!
- Season 1 episode 16: Ruel prays to Enutrof for a miracle and promises him to double his offerings in return. Cue a bright light shining down on him from the heavens and a voice saying:
Enutrof: Two times zero still equals zero. You can get lost, old skinflint...
- Season 1 episode 18: When the group are walking through the snow, one set of footprints leads off to the side, to a drawing in the snow and back.
- Season 1 episode 22: Rubilax takes sight of Goultard, stops right on his tracks and tries to inconspicuously shuffle away while apologizing to him.... while in a massive, demonic sand-worm body. (Then at the end of Season 2, we see why.)
- Season 2 episode 3: Remington Smisse looting every Shushu in sight.
- Season 2 episode 5: The entire dungeon crawling sequence, particularly the bit at the beginning where Sadlygrove is explaining how he has experience with this sort of thing and tries to give advice, only for everyone else to plow ahead without him... and get turned into pigs. Their embarrassed expressions when they emerge in pig form are amazing.
- Season 2 episode 6: Amalia looks for her father and goes to the garden where he meditates. There she finds Ruel and Alibert, who tell her he's not there while looking nervous and suspicious... and looking panicked at a conspicuous plant growth in the corner that ends up housing the king... who tries to pass it off as a practical joke with fake laughing, along with Alibert and Ruel, as Amalia just stares at them deadpan, not buying it for a second. The best part is the king's "Oh, crap, she found me!" face right after Amalia dissipates his disguise.
- Season 2 episode 10: Kriss Krass's trial. BrÔkmar's trials are treated like sporting events, with large crowds and people selling souvenirs in the stands. The trial is entirely rigged with Kriss being charged of... promoting Bontarian Gobbowl, a bwork is impersonating his mother, and Kriss' lawyer is asleep the whole time and only wakes up to tell a brief and completely unrelated joke.
- Season 2 episode 11: Ruel as a cheerleader. Nuff Said.
- Sadlygrove and Evangelyne who is disguised as a man have a romantic moment in the middle of the boufball field, which mesmerizes the audience and prompts a slow song to play in the background.
- Season 2 episode 18: Ruel glancing back and forth between Cleo and Eva. The family resemblance is obvious, but while Cleo is smiling with a hand on her hip, Eva is just hunched over with her arms crossed while wearing the surliest expression imaginable.
- Season 2 episode 22: Ruel staring thoroughly at a map to make sure he read it correctly. He never stops staring at it throughout the episode even during fights and while being thrown into the air.
- Season 2 episode 24: The Shushu army is advancing on the new Sufokia fleet, with the latter understandably freaking out...while Prince Adale calmly sips tea, wondering where these new monsters appeared from like it's no big deal.