Love/Hate is a short film directed by Dylan and Blake Riston. It follows Tom (Ben Whishaw), mild-mannered charity worker recently broken up with his girlfriend who becomes involved with a mysterious woman claiming to be his hate given human form (Hayley Atwell).
Tropes in this work include
- Anthropomorphic Personification: Hate, of all Tom's suppressed negative qualities.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: Tom.
- Evil Is Sexy
- Epic Fail: Tom's attempt to beat up ex best friend Rob.
- Manic Pixie Dream Girl: A twisted, poisonous example.
- Nice Guy: Tom, ostensibly.
- The Thing That Would Not Leave: Hate.
- Your Mom: sucks cock.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.