Film: Big Nothing
Big Nothing is a 2006 British black comedy, directed by Jean-Baptiste Andrea and starring David Schwimmer and Simon Pegg.
Big Nothing provides examples of:
- Anyone Can Die
- Blackmail: The initial plan.
- Briefcase Full of Money
- Cement Shoes: Instead of cement and a river, think lawn statuary and a septic tank.
- Crime After Crime
- Downer Ending
- From Bad to Worse. Happens quite often.
- Gambit Pile Up
- Pedophile Priest
- Serial Killer: Several characters. Once again.
- Shoot the Shaggy Dog: It was all for nothing. Appropriate, considering the title.
- Snuff Film: With a chainsaw! More than what the guys were expecting when blackmailing a pedophile.