Proof that the remaining 10% is worth joining Eywa for
These are recommendations made by Tropers
, all of which have been signed. After a few samples, you will be able to judge whether you might be interested in the 'fic, based on who recommended it. No-name recommendations will be zapped.
Nobody would back up the rec. Discussion of the recommendation is welcome on the discussion page. As such discussion is important, do remember to add the discussion page to the watchlist, if need be.
Do warn when a fanfic may head into non-canon
territory. Some people just don't like it, and as we all know, Shipping
is Serious Business
Authors, and Websites
Stories focused on the family and the friendly relationships of the cast. Plot-focused stories or light day-in-the-life stories. Pretty much anything that isn't focused on romance.
- Recommended by Catchandelier34
- Synopsis: Shows the time from when the battle ends, to... well it isn't finished yet, so who knows? Tsu'tey is alive in this one, and the story is from his pov. Focus is on the aftermath of war, and the not-quite-friends that are Tsu'tey and Jake. There is funny, and angsty, and some drama too. Hasn't Updated in a while, but... The hopeless hope.
by Xeal II
Into The Wild
- Recommended by Velociraptor
- Synopsis: Details events after the movie, involving Jake and Norm's adjustments to their new lives, and another attack by the Company.
- Recommended by Zerban
- Pairings: There is a bit of UST between the two protagonists. Which gets less than U at the end.
- Synopsis: RDA soldier Jade West finds herself stranded alone in Pandora and has to find her way back. She meets an unnaturally short Na'Vi who can speak English, who offers to guide her home. Along the way Jade pokes fun at most of the things on Pandora and the Na'Vi's broken logic, putting a whole Rooting for the Empire spin on it. But then as the series goes on she and the Na'Vi find out a lot more about each other. Then... the ending...
and its sequel Semper Furor
Sugar, We're Going Down Swinging
- Recommended by khaos974
- Synopsis: [Semper Victoria] It's been fifteen years since Sully and the Na'vi exiled the RDA, but now humanity is returning to Pandora, and they are... displeased with being forced away from their most precious resource. Primarily a human-centric story, focusing on why the humans are there on Pandora and showing the conflict from a human angle.
- Synopsis : [Semper Furor] Several years after the events of Semper Victoria, humanity has rebuilt its strength upon Pandora, while the Na'vi still slowly heal. But not everything is peaceful, and whispers of doom and conflict fill the air as many Na'vi agitate to resume the war against the sky people, and humanity begins to consider if a total war is not the answer after all. Focuses more open the relationships between both the humans and the na'vi than Victoria, and how both view each other and the world around them.
- Semper Furor
- add review
by 100 Silver Wings
- Recommended by Mr Thumbsup
- Synopsis: What I think should have happened to Trudy. Not straying too far from the movie i.e she still dies *cries* Oneshot. Has nothing to do with the Fall Out Boy song, I'm just borrowing some lyrics. Rated for language
by Scott Washburn
Eywa is a Mother
- Recommended by Ryan Lohner
- Synopsis: Eywa's help never comes, and though the Na'vi are barely able to save the Tree of Souls, Quaritch survives and quickly starts planning the next stage of the war. Meanwhile, Jake's Avatar body is destroyed, and that's not the only devastating blow he faces.
and its sequel 
by Clever Nickname
The Endeavors of Art
- Recommended by Severen
- Synopsis: Eywa reveals that she's far from the nice, peace-loving goddess that the Na'vi have come to know her as. The sequel details her attempts to assimilate the late Miles Quaritch into her system.
- Too Spicy For Eywa
- add review
by Alex Checnkov
Stories focused on the romantic relationships between the cast.
The Love of Broken Biomasses
- Recommended by Kyrean
- Synopsis: The Omaticaya Clan rebuilds, and Norm and the remaining humans carve out their role in their newly adopted home. RDA has invested too much in Pandora to give up after one fight, however, and prepares its response to the Na'vi.
The Invasion of Pandora
- Recommended by Xerada
- Pairings: Grace Augustine/Miles Quaritch
- Synopsis: Dark Shipfic about the "Relationship" between Miles Quaritch and Grace Augustine. Since those two aren't exactly friends, the only canon way this is going to happen is non-consensual on one part.
- Tags: Dark Fic, Sexual Content
The Pandora Incident
- Recommended by Santos L Halper
- Synopsis: The Imperium of Man lands on Pandora, intent on mining the precious resources on it with no care about the Na'vi. The Eldar (with help from their Na'vi allies), meanwhile, will fight tooth and nail to stop the Imperium from taking the planet and whatever is in it...
- Recommended by Blood Raven Fan
- Synopsis: The Imperium of Man discovers Pandora and it's resources, and sets into motion a series of events leading to the world's conquest and the Na'vi's last stand.