Fan Fic / Guyver Naruto
While exploring a secret base that he literally fell into, Naruto finds something that will change the course of the future... Beware all enemies, the Guyver has activated!Guyver Naruto
is a Guyver
and Naruto crossover
written by The Bearded One
The story follows Naruto, who accidentally gains the Guyver armor at the age of six, but doesn't get the knowledge of how to use it at the same time, leading to experimentation, accidental discovery
and the beginning of a legend
The story contains the following Tropes:
- Action Girl: Quite a few with Hinata and Ino taking the lead.
- Amazingly Embarrassing Parents: Yamanaka Ino's mother.
- Big Damn Heroes: Naruto. At various points in the story, he rescues Hinata, stops the Uchiha coup stone cold and takes down Zabuza just by showing up!
- Big Fancy House: Naruto relocates his dad's old house to cover the entrance to his secret base.
- Big "NO!": Orochimaru does a version of this when he discovers that instead of stealing a scroll in which one of his old archives is stored, he instead stole a scroll filled with multiple Ramen dishes.
- The Ichibi does one when it is removed from Gaara by Uzumaki Honoka, who then seals it inside herself.
- A more literal version during the final battle, done in ASCII style, it's eight lines high.
- Bonus Material: This gallery.
- Clueless Chick Magnet: Naruto ends up engaged to Hinata and then also to Ino. He has no clue as to what it actually entails.
- Compensating for Something: Terumi Mei teases Zabuza about this... soon after, her panties hit the window...
- Continuity Nod: Jonin Asuma castigates himself over his decision to continue the Wave Mission, saying that Kakashi wouldn't have made that mistake.
- Crossover: Guyver Naruto... What do you think?
- Deceased Fall-Guy Gambit: What Aoi and Mizuki plan to cover their defections.
- Don't Ask, Just Run: What the Bingo Books say about encountering Uzumaki Hiro...
- Face–Heel Turn: Naruto's Jonin-sensei Aoi, who switches his allegiance to Ame and tries to force Naruto to go with him.
- Field Promotion: How Naruto reaches the rank of Chunin.
- Foreshadowing: Naruto comments about the possibility of the civil war in the Land of Mystical Stones overspilling. Over a dozen chapters later, a certain Haido shows up...
- Early in the story, it is noted that the Guyver-Enhanced Seal holding the Kyuubi has two huge pillars at the back. Later, a fuuinjutsu-scan returns multiple height readings of two, four and fifty meters. Final battle? Naruto's Guyver Unit has access to the Exceed mode, allowing him to curb-stomp Madara. The pillars were its legs and it is fifty meters tall.
- Gravity Master: One of the main weapons of the Guyver unit.
- Happiness in Slavery: Tsuchi Kin is captured during the abortive invasion of Konoha. After a seal is applied that prevents her acting against her new master, she finds herself enjoying life in a place where she won't become just another experimental subject.
- Heroic B.S.O.D.: Uchiha Itachi when he discovers just who was in the Guyver Unit that fateful night...
- How Do I Shot Web?: Naruto at the start of the story has no clue as to what the Armor can do.
- Innocent Cohabitation: Hinata moves into Naruto's house as part of their engagement. It never occurs to Naruto that anything might happen...
- Know When to Fold 'Em: The nuke-nin Zabuza decides that there is no way he can defeat Uzumaki Hiro.
- Kryptonite Factor: The Guyver Armour is very weak against electrical attacks.
- Mistaken for Badass: Naruto tries to hide his identity by claiming to be Hiro when armored. Unknown to him, there was an Uzumaki ninja named Hiro who died when Uzushiogakure fell, making everyone think that Hiro is training Naruto to take over.
- Mundane Utility: Naruto decides that Shadow Clones aren't all that useful in combat, so he uses them to do chores around the house instead...
- My God, What Have I Done?: The Kazekage has a moment of this when he realizes that his decisions have doomed Suna to extinction.
- Oh, Crap!: Anyone who's read a recent Bingo Book and then finds themselves facing someone in Guyver Armor.
- Crosses with Precision F-Strike and a smaller Mass "Oh, Crap!" when Baki, Kankuro, and Temari realize that there are THREE Guyver Armors in Konoha... and they have NO WAY of informing the Kazekage of this to call the invasion off.
- Schedule Slip: Both played straight and averted. The story started out being updated every other day before dropping to a chapter every three days. However, the posting schedule rose to two chapters a day on the final stretch with the last four chapters being released on the last day.
- Shooting Superman: The Guyver is effectively immune to almost all throwing and melee weapons.
Naruto: "Show me."
- Sole Survivor: Sort-of happens to Team Four. Rokusho Aoi defects to Ame, Morino Idate flees Konoha thinking that he'll be executed for treason, Yagura is killed during Aoi's defection and Naruto Kills Mizuki who is helping Aoi defect, but then is knocked out before he can stop Aoi leaving. Team Four is officially dissolved once the situation is understood.
- The Stinger: Black Zetsu still lives!
- Taking You with Me: After Suna is abandoned, the Kazekage chooses to try and take out at least one of the Guyver-users by triggering specialized self-destruct seals in the village's walls.
- That Came Out Wrong: Tenten manages a spectacular case of this when talking about an extendable sword.