Darth Wiki: Not Safe for Work
You want to know what's Not Safe for Work? That picture! He's just letting his privates dangle around in public! I hope you can stomach this! God, Think of the Children!!
ExamplesEd, Edd n' Eddy: The Mis-Edventures
- One level has Ed becoming a nudist. *Shudders*
- Level 123,435,654,645 has Jimmy saying that he's gay. To no one's surprise.
- Does Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing count, for being so WINNER?
- Only if The Legend of Zelda CD-i Games count for being so DINNER.
- Total Drama Island has episode 3, while Chris is giving the recap, he says that Ezekiel was voted off for sexist comments. Why is this NSFW? BECAUSE CHRIS SAID "SEXIST", A WORD THAT HAS "SEX" IN IT!
- Oh, and there's that super secret missing episode where the entrire cast, even new characters, show up in the nude uncensored, made just to piss off the censors.
- See this◊? That is 100% proof that Geoff is gay for DJ. It is totally what it looks like. Yeah.
- The only episode of The Simpsons downloadable for the atari 666, because Bart Simpson moons the audience.
- And no, the scene of the Simpsons movie doesn't count. Because Bart really had something on him that looked like a penis, but was not. How is this true? Because Bart is really a girl. The last episode says that In a NSFW fashion. Despite being NSFW, It is not an example.
- My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic: The entire show. Why you ask? Because nopony wears clothes. Not even the all-female mane cast!
- Spongebob Squarepants: I can't believe that Squidward is not wearing a pants in a kids show!
- He's not the only one, Dudley doesn't wear pants in T.U.F.F. Puppy, where almost more people wear pants.
- I've got man parts and you're reading this!
- Or do you?
- For that matter, am I really reading this?
- You want to know what's worse? I... have... breasts!
- Are they moobs though? That would arguably make it even more NSFW. Please, think of the children.
- Averted in Real Life
- Averted by any of the cool jobs. Apparently you can have porn wallpaper.
- If anything were Not Safe For Work, why do we allow people who do it to have any jobs? Clearly the fact that we don't have 24/7 surveillance of people to make sure they aren't doing anything Not Safe For Work means that everything is safe for work!