Darth Wiki / Haven Twelve
is a Super Robot
or Real Robot
(it's a bit hard to place) series by Fishsicles
, presently in the planning stages.
The titular Haven Twelve
is a floating city
called a Haven (the twelfth, to be specific
), one of thirteen such ships to be produced. Haven Twelve itself is somewhat unique
for reasons unknown at the beginning of the story.
When Haven Twelve is attacked by a Mechanical Lifeform
called an "Entity", Ridiculously Average Guy
Harrison Phelps is accidentally recruited
by the city's resident loon
Faye T. Terre to pilot a Humongous Mecha
known as the RX-1. After being pulled through a window, flung out of a skylight, and falling about five hundred feet
he finally arrives (rather violently) in the cockpit of the prototype RX and makes short work of the Fifteenth Entity. He is shortly introduced to the remainder of the Haven Twelve chapter of Neo Eden, the defense force of the Havens, along with the only-partially-completed RX-1.
For more information on the characters, see the character sheet
- Absent Aliens
- After the End: The surface of Earth was rendered completely inhabitable. Apparently. They are actually on a completely different planet, and Earth is a Beautiful Void.
- Amazon Brigade: TITAN, consisting of four women in Combining Mecha and their Hot Scientist boss.
- Ancient Conspiracy: Leereheim.
- Badass Arm-Fold: The debut of the RX-1, in homage to the debut of Gunbuster.
- Badass Crew: Haven Twelve's branch of Neo Eden. Even Commander Andreas can kick serious ass if he needs to.
- Beautiful Void: Earth, complete with eerily deserted Crystal Spires and Togas cities.
- Big Bad Duumvirate: The First Horseman and the Keeper of Leereheim.
- Calling Your Attacks: Justified in that the weapons are voice-activated. Of course, all the Large Ham that Harrison puts in is just him enjoying himself and they work just as well when just stated.
- City of Adventure: Haven Twelve.
- Combining Mecha: The TITAN mecha, which are closer to Permuting Mecha. Four base units means twenty-four machines. Technically, the RX-Enter combines with the remainder of the RX units, but the RX-Enter does not operate on its own without the various launch attachments
- Continuity Reboot: Of the author's Orphaned Series, Peregrine, or more specifically the main cast. Just look at the name of Faye's Cool Car.
- Cool Starship: Not technically a starship, but the Requiem can leave the atmosphere. Also the Havens, with special emphasis on Haven Twelve. Twelve is menioned by several people to be of an unusual design for a Haven; the reason for this is that it is actually the AWESOME Starship Eden.
- Cosy Catastrophe: The Havens were designed to invoke this trope.
- Dangerous Forbidden Technique: The Aura System, at first. Considering Harrison uses it long before
- Earth All Along: MAJOR SPOILER! Inverted; the characters believe the planet below is Earth, but it is definitely not. Earth is completely habitable, and is the headquarters of Leereheim, and absolutely nobody else.
- Evil Knockoff: Leereheim builds their own versions of everything short of Haven Twelve.
- Evil Versus Evil: Leereheim is just as dedicated to stopping the Horsemen as Neo Eden. And technically, most of Neo Eden is just as bad.
- Heel–Face Turn: Morty in the Back Story.
- Heroes "R" Us: Neo Eden. At least, the Haven Twelve chapter.
- Horsemen of the Apocalypse: The first four Entities were stylistically based off of these guys, and are apparently the reason that the surface is nearly uninhabitable; they were code-named the Horsemen.
- Humongous Mecha
- Mechanical Lifeforms: The Entities. Nope, they are just AIs with Fake Memories planted in Leereheim-designed machines. The reason for the Mechanical Lifeforms lie was that they Turned Against Their Masters.
- The Place
- Running Gag: "Damned klaxons!' of course.
- Sentient Phlebotinum: Morty and the other Horsemen in a nutshell. Subverted, though, with Haven Twelve; the reason it appears Senient is that it is actually controlled by Phoenix's brain.
- Space Opera
- Super Mode: Regulators Off! Armor Invert! AURA SYSTEM... ENGAGE!
- Transforming Mecha: Of all things, Haven Twelve itself is an example.
- World of Snark