Lacey Nicole Chabert is an American actress (September 30, 1982). Her surname is French (she's Cajun) and pronounced "shah-BEHR" (same rule as Colbert).Probably best known as Claudia Salinger on Party of Five, Penny Robinson in Lost in Space and Gretchen Wieners in Mean Girls, but her distinctive, sweet sounding voice (best compared to aural candyfloss) has won her major roles as a voice actress. Her voice credits include Eliza Thornberry in The Wild Thornberrys, Ruth McDougal (Arnold's crush who turns out to not be the girl he envisioned) on the early episodes of Hey Arnold!, Meg Griffin in Family Guy (for the first season; she was later replaced by Mila Kunis, though some of the season one episodes with Chabert as Meg were mixed in with the season two episodes with Kunis as Meg. On top of that, Chabert wasn't credited for voicing Meg [until the season ten episode "Back to the Pilot"]), Gwen Stacy in The Spectacular Spider-Man, Princess Elise in Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) and Zatanna in both Young Justice and Injustice: Gods Among Us.
Acting roles done by Chabert:
Voice roles done by Chabert:
- Young Anatasia in Anastasia (singing voice only)
- Quake/Daisy Johnson in The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes!
- The first voice for Meg Griffin in Family Guy before being The Other Darrin to Mila Kunis (uncredited until "Road to the Pilot")
- Ruth McDougal in Hey Arnold!
- Carly Shay in Robot Chicken
- Princess Elise in Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)
- Gwen Stacy in The Spectacular Spider-Man
- Dani Burns in Transformers Rescue Bots
- Eliza Thornberry in The Wild Thornberrys, its official spin-offs, and Robot Chicken
- Zatanna in both Young Justice and Injustice: Gods Among Us.