Jessica Claire Biel (born on March 3, 1982) is an American actress whose big break, much to her chagrin, was in 7th Heaven. She's since put that behind her thanks to movies ranging from The Illusionist to The A-Team, though sadly in some circles she's best known for being Justin Timberlake's wife. They have a son, Silas.Not to be, but sometimes, confused with Jessica Alba in spite of looking nothing alike — and even though they've both appeared in at least one movie together (Valentine's Day). In fact, commercials for Blade: Trinity couldn't air because they mistakenly advertised Jessica Alba as starring.
Works associated with this actress:
- 7th Heaven
- Summer Catch
- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003)
- Blade: Trinity
- The Illusionist
- Home of the Brave
- I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry
- Powder Blue
- Easy Virtue
- Planet 51
- Valentine's Day
- The A-Team
- New Year's Eve
- Total Recall (2012)
- The Tall Man
- The Sinner
This actress' work provides examples of:
- Adam Westing: Jessica's appearances on BoJack Horseman are basically a parody of her public image, appearing self-obsessed and wanting to appear relevant much of the time. The show also adds on another layer to her character by making Jessica appear borderline sociopathic. And it seems Jessica is having a blast all the way through. She apparently insisted the show go even harder on her than in the original script.
- As Himself: Her appearance as Mr. Peanutbutter's wife on Bojack Horseman — apparently he was the one that accidentally kickstarted her relationship with Justin Timberlake.
- Bare Your Midriff: In several of her roles she has clothing that reveals her bare stomach. In Blade Trinity she wears low-cut trousers combined with short tops/shirts, and in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003) she has her top tied up in a knot (shortening it so her midriff shows) during most of the film.
- Contralto of Danger: Her deep, husky voice definitely doesn't hurt her sex appeal, nor her Action Girl roles.
- Ms. Fanservice: On several occasions, such as Stealth and in particular Powder Blue as a stripper, in her only on-screen nudity until The Sinner.