Creator: Jessica Biel
Actress born on March 3, 1982 whose big break, much to her chagrin, was in 7th Heaven. She's since put that behind her thanks to movies ranging from The Illusionist to The A-Team, though sadly in some circles she's best known for being a Justin Timberlake notch (as they're now married, she hopes to be the last one).Not to be, but sometimes (somehow), confused with Jessica Alba in spite of looking nothing alike - and even though they've both appeared in at least one movie together (Valentine's Day).
Works associated with this actress:
- 7th Heaven
- Summer Catch
- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003)
- Blade: Trinity
- The Illusionist
- Home Of The Brave
- I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry
- Powder Blue
- Easy Virtue
- Planet 51
- Valentine's Day
- The A-Team
- New Year's Eve
- Total Recall (2012)
- The Tall Man
This actress provides examples of:
- Action Girl
- Bare Your Midriff: In several of her roles, such as in Blade Trinity. See also Ms. Fanservice.
- Creator Backlash: It's been suggested that some of her antics during her time on 7th Heaven - like her infamous, borderline-illegal Gear Magazine photo shoot - were deliberate attempts to get fired so she could move on to other things.
- Heartwarming in Hindsight: In 1998 she was one of the stars of I'll Be Home For Christmas, which has *NSYNC's "Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays" over the end credits; 14 years later she married one of the members (guess which).
- Ms. Fanservice: On several occasions, such as Stealth and in particular Powder Blue (as a stripper, in her only screen nudity to date).
- Non-Singing Voice: Averted beautifully in Easy Virtue (she's also sung at the Hollywood Bowl).