Jessica Claire Biel (born on March 3, 1982) is an American actress whose big break, much to her chagrin, was in 7th Heaven. She's since put that behind her thanks to movies ranging from The Illusionist to The A-Team, though sadly in some circles she's best known for being Justin Timberlake's wife. They have a son, Silas.Not to be, but sometimes (somehow), confused with Jessica Alba in spite of looking nothing alike - and even though they've both appeared in at least one movie together (Valentine's Day). And in fact commercials for Blade: Trinity couldn't air because they mistakenly advertised Jessica Alba as starring.
Works associated with this actress:
- 7th Heaven
- Summer Catch
- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003)
- Blade: Trinity
- The Illusionist
- Home of the Brave
- I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry
- Powder Blue
- Easy Virtue
- Planet 51
- Valentine's Day
- The A-Team
- New Year's Eve
- Total Recall (2012)
- The Tall Man
- The Sinner
This actress' work provides examples of:
- As Himself: Her appearance as Mr. Peanutbutter's wife on Bojack Horseman - apparently he was the one that accidentally kickstarted her relationship with Justin Timberlake.
- Bare Your Midriff: In several of her roles, such as in Blade Trinity. See also Ms. Fanservice.
- Ms. Fanservice: On several occasions, such as Stealth and in particular Powder Blue as a stripper, in her only on-screen nudity until The Sinner.