Actress born on March 3, 1982 whose big break, much to her chagrin
, was in Seventh Heaven
. She's since put that behind her thanks to movies ranging from The Illusionist
to The A-Team
, though sadly in some circles she's best known for being a Justin Timberlake
notch (as they're now married, she hopes to be the last one).
Not to be, but sometimes (somehow), confused with Jessica Alba
in spite of looking nothing alike - and even though they've both appeared in at least one movie together
Works associated with this actress:
This actress provides examples of:
- Action Girl
- Bare Your Midriff: In several of her roles, such as in Blade Trinity. See also Ms. Fanservice.
- Creator Backlash: It's been suggested that some of her antics during her time on Seventh Heaven - like her infamous, borderline-illegal Gear Magazine photo shoot - were deliberate attempts to get fired so she could move on to other things.
- Heartwarming In Hindsight: In 1998 she was one of the stars of I'll Be Home For Christmas, which has *NSYNC's "Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays" over the end credits; 14 years later she married one of the members (guess which).
- Ms. Fanservice: On several occasions, such as Stealth and in particular Powder Blue (as a stripper, in her only screen nudity to date).
- Non-Singing Voice: Averted beautifully in Easy Virtue (she's also sung at the Hollywood Bowl).