Characters: Seven Psychopaths
Martin ‘Marty’ Faranan
Played By: Colin Farrell
- Bald of Evil
- Beard of Evil
- Big Bad
- The Determinator
- Faux Affably Evil: Charlie can be pretty well spoken and have moments of genuine kindness to Bonnie, but he's mentally unstable and will pretty much kill anything that moves.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: When it comes to his dog. Granted, he is a psychopath, but when his dog walker loses his Shih Tzu, he has her hunted down, tied to a chair, and then starts threatening to murder her. He does settle for shooting the wall behind her when she's found innocent, however.
- Made of Iron
- Only a Flesh Wound: Double-subverted. When Charlie arrives to reclaim his dog, he makes a show of being unarmed. Billy shoots him in the spine, and then is disgusted to find he was unarmed (save for a flare gun). For the next few minutes, Charlie's paralyzed and helpless, unable to move his legs... until Marty helps him back to his car. Then he's back to normal, revealing that Billy only clipped him ("Just a flesh wound, kid"), and grabs a gun from his glove compartment.
- Pet the Dog: Literally, in the case of his genuine concern for his dog, Bonnie. He also lets his dog caretaker live after finding out about the scam Billy and Hans run, realizing she wasn't at fault.
- Politically Incorrect Villain: Charlie makes racist and homophobic comments throughout.
- Psychopathic Manchild: Of the unstable and dangerous variety.
- The Sociopath
- Tattooed Crook
Played By: Linda Bright Clay
Played By: Kevin Corrigan
Larry & Tommy
Played By: Michael Pitt & Michael Stuhlbarg