open/close all folders
"Now I understand I shouldn't have eaten that green stuff in that goat."
Sköll is the wolf White Spirit, and former
chaser of the sun. Iki is the name given to his mortal form/reincarnation. They have completely different personalities, and Iki is unaware of Sköll.
- Adorkable: Iki, depending on who you're talking to.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: Iki is very easily distracted.
- Big Eater: Iki likes his food.
- Berserk Button: Seven trying to kill Raigho in front of Iki enrages him and awakens Sköll.
- Cheshire Cat Grin: Sköll does this, signaling he's gone insane.
- God Was My Co-Pilot / Internal Reveal: The main pack, with the exception of Raigho, did not know about Sköll. They all appear to have seen Sköll in the latest pages for the first time.
- Happily Adopted: Iki is shown to be adopted in the first 20 or so pages.
- Identity Amnesia: Iki knows nothing of his past as a god, failing to even recognize his own brother. It's self inflicted. Sköll doesn't want Iki to know. He chose to lock his own memories away so that he could live his life as a normal mortal wolf.
- Idiot Hero: Iki is not the brightest.
- Light Is Not Good: Sköll wants the world to "die in darkness."
- Locked Out of the Loop: Iki doesn't know he's a white spirit. Raigho started to tell him, but was interrupted.
- Norse Mythology: Sköll is taken right out of Norse Mythology.
- Occult Blue Eyes
- Physical God: Sköll.
- Really 700 Years Old: Sköll is at least over 300 years old, though he likely is much older than that.
- Split Personality: Iki is a very different person then Skoll, despite the fact they are technically the same entity.
- Straw Nihilist Sköll is the "fuck the world, it's rotten anyway" variant.
- Through a Face Full of Fur: Iki, when approached by Kaya, somehow blushes through his fur.
- Who Wants to Live Forever?: Sköll wants nonexistence for the world and himself.
The alpha male of the main pack. He was tasked by Hati to bring Iki to him.
The wolf Black Spirit. Chaser of the moon and the brother to Skoll.
The aggressive alpha female of the main pack.
The only surviving (blood related) child of Jera and Raigho.
A shy, timid wolf. He leaves Raigho's pack, but returns.
- Big "NO!": Gebo let one out after Othala got shot.
- Humans Are Cthulhu: Gebo, upon seeing a human with a gun on a horse, interprets this as a two headed elk with a voice like thunder.
- Shrinking Violet: Gebo is very meek. Raigho behavior towards him does not help matters.
- What Happened to the Mouse?? / Out of Focus / Plot Hole: Where the Hell is Gebo? Gebo's last action was howling to summon the pack. Bizarrely, after that he completely vanishes. It's even spawned a In-Joke in the fandom that he flew away. He probably just ran away off screen, but the joke is funner.
Gebo's uncle. He's shown a interest in taking over the main pack.
Othala and her pack
Othala is the sole leader of her pack. Her pack's main source of food is sheep and other live stock, a fact that leads to conflict with Raigho.
Albert and Seven
The main humans of the comic. They are seeking the White Spirit wolf, in hopes of saving the human race by putting his spirit in a human body to replace the lost human White Spirit.
Huginn and Muninn
Two ravens that are friends and servants of Hati.
- Ambiguous Gender
- Norse Mythology: Huginn and Muninn are the names of two ravens in Norse Mythology that bring information the god Odin. In the comic they serve a similar role, though it's Hati they serve and not Odin.
- Meaningful Names
- Physical Gods: Muninn is in charge of memories. What Huginn is in charge of has not been revealed, though in the mythology they're from Huginn's name means"thought",so presumably that's what he's in charge of, just as Muninn, whose name means "memory," is in charge of memories.
- Say My Name: Hugin said Munin's name after the former got blasted by a spell Sköll cast.
The only survivor of Othala's pack besides Gebo and Fehu,
and Love Interest
Askr and Embla
The human White and Black Spirits.
- Cessation of Existence: Happened to Askr.
- Eaten Alive: Askr was eaten alive by a two headed dragon. This has more significance than most examples, because her death might lead to the extinction of the entire human species.
- The End of the World as We Know It: Askr's death means certain doom to the human race.
- Gender Flip: Askr is male in Norse Mythology. The Askr in the comic is currently female, but one of the authors did state that each time they are reincarnated they may or may not change gender, so Askr is male in some of his/her lives.
- Norse Mythology: Ask and Embla are the first humans in Norse Mythology.
The White Spirit snow leopard
Caused a avalanche that resulted in the death of many people and dogs.
The White and Black Spirit dragons