Characters: Heartache 101 ~Sour Into Sweet~
- Buxom Is Better: Ruri lampshades this when you ask her about Shoko.
- Character Tics: She communicates entirely in hand gestures.
- Cute Mute: She rarely talks, but opens up when you unlock her ending.
- Shrinking Violet: So shy that she typically only communicates via hand gestures.
- Genki Girl: She's definitely genki.
- All Amazons Want Hercules: In order to open up her storyline, you'll need to have fairly high athletics stats early on for two events. One in which she has you fight the gym teacher in a martial arts demonstration, and the other in which she trains with you. This actually makes it fairly difficult, because you need to train your athletics to the exclusion of everything else to accomplish this.
- Tomboy: She's most focused on athletics, and the short hairstyle completes the look.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: She comes off as being in a competition between her and Miki
- Idol Singer: Fairly well known one.
- Yandere: She will beat you up if you piss her off too many times.