open/close all folders
Resident Evil 1
- The Save Room. All the "safe zone" tunes in the series are great, of course, but this one remains among the most soothing and reassuring tracks ever made for the medium, instantly letting you know that no matter what horrors are right outside, everything's going to be okay so long as you're in the room where it's playing.
Resident Evil 2
- The Front Hall. It's not one of the most iconic themes in the entire series for nothing.
- The battles against G. And the first and third's Darkside Chronicles arrangements. Plus a new one. It helps with the tension while you fight a monster that was Was Once a Man.
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil 5
- In Flames, the theme for Chapter 6-3. You're at the end of the game, and this thrilling piece makes sure that you know it.
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
- The save rooms make their triumphant return.
- Determination, an epic low-key reprise of the Tanker theme from 5. It helps that it reminds you that it takes place after the Uroboros incident.
- Floating In Between, a truly atmospheric tune that plays when you return to the Baker Guesthouse. The theme itself almost makes you forget this took place after Wesker's defeat in 5.