Awesome Music: Resident Evil
It's a Survival Horror series by Capcom, of course it's gonna have great music.
open/close all folders
Resident Evil Zero
Resident Evil 1
- The Save Room. All the "safe zone" tunes in the series are great, of course, but this one remains among the most soothing and reassuring tracks ever made for the medium, instantly letting you know that no matter what horrors are right outside, everything's going to be okay so long as you're in the room where it's playing.
- Neptune's Tank.
Resident Evil 2
- Raccoon City.
- The Front Hall. It's not one of the most iconic themes in the entire series for nothing.
- The battles against G. And the first and third's Darkside Chronicles arrangements. Plus a new one.
- Escaping from Umbrella's Lab and its Darkside Chronicles remix version.
- Ada's Theme.
- Tyrant's Themes. And the Darkside Chronicles arrangements.
- The credits themes.
- This unused song from the prototype version, which sounds like a precursor to the Culture Experiment Lab music, which in turn was remixed in Umbrella Chronicles.
- "Mother" and "Goodbye Leon" from the Leon A/Claire B Scenario are both just... heartbreakingly awesome.
Resident Evil 3:Nemesis
Resident Evil:Code Veronica
- Title Theme.
- The Beginning .
- A Moment of Relief.
- The Suspended Doll.
- A State of Emergency.
- Tyrant battle themes 1 and 2, and the Darkside Chronicles version of the latter.
- Theme of Nosferatu and its Darkside Chronicles version.
- Here They Come.
- Not Steve.
- Alexia's battle themes 1 and 2 and their Darkside Chronicles versions.
- End Credits.
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil 5
Resident Evil 6
- Main Theme.
- Derek Simmon's battle themes.
- Haos' battle themes.
- Ustanak's battle themes.
- Heat On Beat 2012/The Mercenaries.