Awesome: The Addams Family
- In the first film, Fester rebels against the woman who brainwashed him into thinking she was his mother. He uses one of the books in the Addams library, summoning a hurricane.
"They're not yours, Tully! BACK OFF!"
- This and his dismissal of the snivelling Tully as he tries to reason with Fester by telling him to think of the doubloons; Bear in mind that, at this point, Fester still probably thinks he's Gordon, and he's more than willing to side with the Addams;
- Addams Family Values.
Wednesday: I don't want to be in the pageant.Counselor Gary: Don't you want to help me realize my vision?Wednesday: Your work is puerile and under-dramatized. You lack any sense of structure, character, and the Aristotelian unities.
- Also in Values. Wednesday's epic 'We cannot break bread with you' speech at Camp Chippewa. Having been forced to watch Disney movies, and sing and dance, she retaliates by leading the nerds into a blood-soaked Humiliation Conga against the popular children and counselors, which ends with them barbecuing several of them. Kicked off by this:
Wednesday: You have taken the land which is rightfully ours. Years from now my people will be forced to live in mobile homes on reservations. Your people will wear cardigans, and drink highballs. We will sell our bracelets by the road sides, you will play golf, and enjoy hot hors d'oeuvres. My people will have pain and degradation. Your people will have stick shifts. The gods of my tribe have spoken. They have said, "Do not trust the Pilgrims, especially Sarah Miller." And for all these reasons I have decided to scalp you and burn your village to the ground.
- The best part of the scene comes at the end when Wednesday (still in her costume) is looking around, pleased at all the chaos, then notices Amanda Buckman, who at this point has been tied to a stake, had an apple shoved in her mouth, and is screaming for help. She calmly walks towards Amanda, stops, and pulls something from her headdress. Amanda's eyes go wide... and Wednesday lights the match. As the match burns, Wednesday for the first time lets loose with her true smile. A smile worthy of her mother. Let's not forget the wood for the stake is soaked in gasoline. And that the Addams Family theme song starts playing as Wednesday strikes the match. Hell, just Wednesday's slow walk towards the camera with her hand on her hip and that smirk on her face.
- And the Brick Joke about the family motto: "We gladly feast on those who would subdue us". The camp consellours tried to subdue two of the Addams family... And last we see them, they're being cooked alive.
- Also the truly spectacular rant Gomez directs at the Jerk Ass police officers, doubling as an Addams family roll call.
Gomez: (shouting) Has the planet gone mad? My brother, passion's hostage. I seek justice - denied! I shall not submit! I shall conquer! I shall rise! My name is Gomez Addams, and I have seen evil!(Grandma holds up Pubert for all to see)Gomez: I have seen horror!(Lurch waves)Gomez: I have seen the unholy maggots which feast in the dark recesses of the human soul!Morticia: They're at camp.Gomez: I have seen all this, officer. But until today, I had never seen... you!
- Unfortunately, the officer has his own Moment with this Shut Up, Hannibal! response:
Officer: Hook 'em, book 'em, cook 'em. Now!
- Every second of the "find the Addams kids a nanny" montage in Values.
- Thing rescuing Fester
- The Mamushka! First, the not-fake Fester realizes that he can dance. Then he realizes he can dance while knife-fighting. Then he realizes that he can juggle. Then he realizes that he can sword-swallow. A well-deserved round of applause follows.
- Baby Pubert saving the day in Values.
- Despite usually being thought of as naive, Pugsley shot an American Bald Eagle right out of the sky with a bow and arrow.
Gary Granger: But aren't they [eagles] extinct?
Wednesday: They are now.
- Gomez's Big Damn Heroes moment.
[To Tully Alford] Dirty pool, old man. Never again!
The New Addams Family
- After spending most of the series having to deal with Wednesday trying to kill him, Pugsley finally stands up to her in the episode "Keeping Up With The Joneses".