- Season Two. The Team is going after a baron who whips up and sells poisoned moonshine. Hannibal and Tawnia are infiltrating one of the clubs where this drink is sold. After patting Hannibal down, the guys who run the club determine that Tawnia cannot possibly be hiding any weapons on her person. She produces a gun, to their surprise. One of them says "You wouldn't", to which Hannibal, taking the gun, replies:
Hannibal: "Oh, she wouldn't. But I'm a whole 'nother stretch of road." *A-Team starts shooting*
- In "Deadly Manuevers", the A-Team is temporarily between missions and Hannibal decides it's a good time for some training. What the A-Team does to keep themselves in shape is rather impressive — crawling across fields under a hail of bullets and racing through an obstacle course, with the person who comes in last having to do more running.
- Murdock and Hannibal get a double in The Beast from the Belly of a Boeing when Murdock is (temporarily) blinded by a muzzleflash and he has to coach Hannibal through landing a plane. Murdock can tell how Hannibal is doing just by the sound of the plane and the tilting, and with his coaching, Hannibal lands (mostly) safely, despite the only experience he'd had previously was one lesson with an instructor where he got to hold the stick for a couple of minutes.
- Also, in the same episode, while the others are out of commission through various things, Murdock takes out half of the plane-jackers on his own.
- Face gets a good one in the fourth-season episode "There Goes the Neighborhood". The team has been hiding out from a group of kidnappers in suburbia, passing the time by annoying the local drug smugglers. This impresses the locals so much the make Hannibal block captain of the neighborhood watch, which irritates the smugglers no end. So, when the kidnappers show up and start interrogating Face about the password into the team's other safehouse (which they have inexplicably confused with the drug dealers' place), what does Face tell them to say? "It's the new block captain." Cue one of the show's only three-way gunfights when the kidnappers follow this advice.
- It's even better than that. They didn't just inexplicably confuse it with the other house. Face told them to go there. He convinced them that the A-Team had bought two houses in the neighborhood.
- General Stockwell's reaction to Murdock holding him at gunpoint and revealing that he'd figured out the General's entire scheme from virtually no clues:
General Stockwell: (calmly) Whoever declared you insane should have his license lifted.
- You know what? Fuck it, Mr. T is a walking Man of Awesome.
- Hannibal and Murdock masquerading as an old, wheelchair-bound woman and her yo-yo obsessed son (respectively) threaten and then shoot up the office of The Dragon in that episode, without once breaking character. Those couple of minutes holds so much Crazy Awesome and complete hilarity as Hannibal plays the sweet and proper old lady (including the sweet and innocent look he holds while shooting up the office) and Murdock the doting son (who knocks out a couple of goons with his yo-yo for his mother as any good son should) has to be seen twice to be believed.
- Murdock correctly identifying the helicopter of the people who abducted his psychologist only by the sound of it's engines and a brief (blurry) glimpse of it, and putting together a plan on the fly to escape the V.A. and get to Face's, all while in a drugged stupor (caused by the people who abducted his psychologist) and slowly falling into unconsciousness.
- Murdock outmaneuvering and causing a high-grade helicopter to crash while piloting a helicopter that is literally falling apart.
- In "The Sound of Thunder", Murdock still managing to fly the team out of Vietnam in a chopper despite being shot in the shoulder.
Murdock: "We may not make it to Texarkana, but I'll get us to the plane!"
- The entire intro sequence
- Hannibal picking his handcuffs with a firing pin (taken from a gun two corrupt cops tried to shoot him with) and handcuffing together the dogs sent to eat him
- Face verbally bitchslapping the drug dealer while about to be hung and set on fire
- BA taking out the entire garage (including sending a guy into a wall with one kick) just to get his van back.
- Everything Murdock did - stitching up BA with a lightning bolt, setting Face on fire, crushing BA's car with an air conditioner and THE ENTIRE FLIGHT SEQUENCE :D
- Hell, even General Tuco, the guy who was chasing them, thought the barrel role was awesome.
- The planning for finding the plates (complete with A-Team Montage!) and the entire capture of the plates
- The High-Altitude Battle over German airspace which is then turned into a Free-Fall Fight with a parachuting tank against two Reaper UAVs. Using the cannon to steer and to slow their descent.
Technician: Are they still trying to shoot that drone?Sosa: No, they're trying to fly that tank.
- Sosa gets hers simultaneously, when she corrects one of her subordinates about what the team is doing, and she looks not amazed, but irritated.
- Earning the guys another when they prove the subordinate to also be right by still shooting down the second Reaper. When they do, Sosa's reaction is one of utter awe.
- Pike throwing a spanner into Face's works. With an anti-armor rocket launcher.
- Pike proves equally awesome during the scene in Frankfurt, where he essentially has to fend off the A-Team single-handedly. While the A-Team manage to indeed fulfill their objective, once you see B.A. in the concussed mess Pike left him, you know the plan sure as hell didn't come together.
- Playing games with the crates at the climax.
- Hannibal: "You are engaged in unauthorized warfare on United States Military Personel...over United States airspace"
- Alpha. Mike. Foxtrott! In other words: ADIOS MOTHERF-!
- When Murdock and the rest of the inmates sit down to watch a 3D movie, a jeep is shown on the screen moving towards the audience. Cue the rest of the A team crashing down the wall with a jeep, timed exactly to the film.
- Baracus taking out Pike by doing a Rider Kick complete with motorcycle, and then revealing his Important Haircut.
- Even the DVD "vision impaired voice-over" sounds ready to cheer at this point.
- Face's last line in the movie.
- Meta-Awesome: Bradley Cooper was so proficient during weapons training that he could reload his M4 rifle in less than 4 seconds.
- Also meta is that Sharlto Copley had previous starred in exactly ONE full-length movie, District 9, and ONE short film which was the predecessor to District 9. He went from producer, 3D animator and non-actor to starring in one of his favorite series from his childhood.