- Alan introduces Nick Nitro to his kitchen garbage disposal.
- Kirsten Dunst's garage door explodes and the Commando Elite race out on a fleet of home-made vehicles, as Edwin Starr's 'War' kicks in.
- "War! Huh! Good God, y'all! What is it good for?"
- "Ride of the Valkyries" during the final battle, in a Shout-Out to Apocalypse Now.
- Also one of the very few movies that Led Zeppelin have allowed to feature one of their songs.
- When the Gorgonites decide to start fighting back. Especially when the Commandos realise how screwed they are before the counter-attack actually begins.
- Alan's mother is trying to deflect the flaming tennis balls the Commandos are firing into the living room. When one nearly hits the family cat, she goes "That's it!" and knocks the next right back out at the Commandos, causing a nice little explosion.
Stuart: Good shot, honey.
- With an Adorkable squeal of delight when she realizes she blew them up.
- Stuart, Alan's father, taking out two Commandos with a broom before stuffing it into one of their net launchers, causing it to backfire and explode.
(Stuart and Alan exit from the back of the house and are confronted by Commandos)Butch Meathook: Oh, I'm scared! Let's get him!(Stuart swats them away with the broom like hockey pucks. A fire tank pulls up and Stuart stuffs the broom down the barrel)(The tank attempts to fire. It backfires, rockets off screen backwards, and explodes))
Alan Abernathy: There's a problem with the Commandos...Larry Benson (in full-on Smug Snake mode) Oh, really? What kind of problem? Bear in mind you will be called into court to substantiate your claim.(Stuart flat-out cold cocks Larry with a single punch.)Stuart Abernathy (clearly pissed off): Your toys nearly killed my son!
- Even earlier, he gets a minor one when Larry starts acting like a Smug Snake towards Alan.