- Phil Fimple: "I think World War II is my favorite war."
- Alan, on the phone with tech support: "I'm not a ma'am!" He actually ends up requesting to speak to a machine.
- Irwin, when he discovers what chips were used to make the Commando Elite and Gorgonites: "You put munitions chips in toys!?"
- Stuart: "What are you packin', tiny?" Commando: "Packin'? Packin' you! *fires net*"
Chip Hazard: You....Maggot! An officer and a gentleman does not strike a lady!Boyfriend: What?(Boyfriend gets hit by flamethrower)
- When Kristy starts smashing up the Gwendy dolls with a brilliant expression of sadistic glee on her face.
Doll: Run! She's got a baton! It's a baton death march! She's gone postal!Kristy smashesKristy: I've ALWAYS hated these things!
- Earlier, when we first see the mutilated dolls after their conversion, one who ends up as a pair of goggly eyes hanging off her neck sits up and asks, "Did I overpluck my eyebrows."
- The Commandos decide to play a song for psychological warfare. The song? "Wannabe" by the Spice Girls. While it's playing Marianne (still a little doped up from the sleeping pills) says "Phil, I love this song!" and we see an angry neighbour screaming from her window "Fimble, turn that off!"
- Later on when the Commandos blow something up, another shot of the neighbors is shown. This time it's an elderly couple who just glance out the window, look back at each other and say "Fimble" before turning the volume up on their tv to drown out the noise.
- Greetings, Alannowshutup.