Awesome: Retro Game Master
- Any time Arino beats a notoriously difficult game, such as Battletoads, Ninja Gaiden, and Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts.
- In the Ghosts N Goblins playthroughs, when Arino first meets the Red Arremer he runs away, losing a life but skipping the demon by reaching a checkpoint. It's very satisfying to see him getting over his fear and carefully taking down the Arremers when forced to fight them in the end-game.
- Despite having some trouble with stages 2 and 4, Arinoppa the Rapper beat Parappa The Rapper in just about 4 hours.
- Any time Arino finishes a game on a 24-hour or less live events.
"DO KI."—A fax from Kawaguchi, when Arino was getting sidetracked by Spelunker"I did Ki. I DID IT!!"—Arino's response after beating the game with 4 minutes left.
- His victory on his third attempt at Pilotwings was truly miraculous. On his last try and with little time left, he had finally finished off all the enemy turrets on the last level. Under immense pressure, he still had to land the helicopter successfully, which he does, right as the game started complaining he was descending too fast!
- Arino finishing Ninja Spirit in a mere 2 hours, largely thanks to pure luck getting him through an extremely difficult Free-Fall Fight which took the A Ds 5 hours to do the same.
- The AD's have their own Crowning Moments of Awesome, including...
- The "Ace" Urakawa finally beating Adventure Island after 28 straight hours, and this came after NONE of the staff members were able to complete the game prior to recording.
- Inoko MAX, having spent most of the fifth season screwing up in one way or another, redeems himself in the finale by getting the good ending of "Shadow Land". Much later, in Season 16, he gets another when Arino bets on him in Barcode Battle and he wins.
- Though not an AD, sound guy Fukuawa volunteered to attempt the good ending of Densha de Go!! by playing the Yamanote Line without continuing. None of the staff thought he could do it, especially since it was his first time ever playing the game. He completed it in six hours.
- From Tokimeki Memorial, Arino successfully romances Shiori on his first try, a feat considered near impossible. What's even more impressive is that he refused to use the strategy guide stating he could clear it because he's got married a few days after when the episode got aired.
- One celebration of the ten year anniversary isn't enough. They're celebrating the whole year.
- The latter half of the Super Mario Bros 30th Anniversary Special at Nico Nico Chokaigi 2015 involved various Japanese Let's Players trying their hands at Mario Maker levels made by Arino. After 1 win and 1 loss, they brought in a special tiebreaker guest: Shigeru Miyamoto himself.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.