Heartwarming: Retro Game Master
- The entire Northernmost Game Travelogue is strangely heartwarming. Something about the snow and the music choices, maybe?
- Arino stops the car at one point when he sees a deer far off to the side of the road; as he walks to it, he discovers that the snow is knee-deep and calls in Toujima for help. Toujima comes to him... and he throws Toujima into the snow, throws snow at him as he gets up, and runs away... only to fall in the snow himself.
- The DVD signing event in Wakkanai, where Arino turns the corner to find that 65 fans had been waiting for him out in the cold, many of which having even brought gifts with them. Arino, of course, signs an autograph for each and every one of them, and even Toujima gets asked for an autograph.
- After three days and two nights, Arino finally finds the northernmost game in the northernmost arcade: a "Genie Family" slot machine. He gets permission from the hot springs that owns it to label it as the northernmost game.
- At the end of the Game Center CX in the USA special, Arino, unaware of the show's fanbase in America, thinks only about 10 or so people will show up. When he arrives at his destination, he is greeted by the sound of over a hundred fans chanting "Kacho!"
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.