Awesome: Mall Fight
- Tox in his early years in Mall Fight doing a Shoop-Da-Whoop so powerful that it destroyed a Zerg Rush, Saber's Landsub, went straight into space and blew up the planet Molxa.
- Connor shooting Female Sam G's crotch, rocketing her miles away.
- Tox and Waffles doing a bro-fist so epic that it blew up the planet Molxa again.
- Waffles downing a Dalek Armada ship with one finger blast.
- Waffles stealing a runaway train, pulling a massive U-turn, moving a ramp in front of the train with his Dalek Telekinesis, ramming into a Clock Tower, killing Tox, Connor, and Knife, while wearing MLP Plushie Armor.
- Nega Knife's epic final battle with Sister in Knife's Mall Fight, as well as Tox's final battle with Nega Tox in Mall Fight 3.
- Nega Knife blocking a Rocket Punch with his dick.
- The fight between Nemesis and Mango Sentinel.
- Diablo making good on his aspirations to be evil.
- The credits to Mall Fight 7.
- The really real Tox making an actual opening scene for Mall Fight 8.
- And Earthventure.
- And Mall Fight 9.
- And Earthventure.
- Waffles and Tox fighting on steroids and hallucinogenics, respectively.
- Daeron barely escaping the furniture store before it is blown up by Missingno.
- The fight against the Hunter Killers, and Daeron's escape from the Purger.
- Everyone vs. Tom. Hell yes.
- Daeron and Waffles "accidentally" obliterating all of Eric's porn.
- The battle at the Tower of Babel, which included: getting drunk, fighting for a lifetime supply of porn, and countless explosions.
- Justin staring directly at a explosion causing it to retreat out of fear. He then lights a cigarette with it and calls it a pussy.
- Waffles/Justin' verbal beatdown of Eric and finally him banning once and for good.
Waffles: I will not stand for the mockery of something I helped pioneer.
- Salt and Waffles awakening there God powers at the same time and fighting each other to test it out. They leveled a wing of the Mall.
- Most of this was the two of them just throwing tougher and tougher punches at one another.
- There's been at least two instances where Salt has landed a critical hit at the last moment and won for it in Earthventure. The first had a rival necromancer kill her horde and move onto to kill her. Salt tapped his forehead and ended up making him a frozen statue. Then again, when surrounded by Anubis-led skeletons, she ended up freezing the whole of them with a natural 20.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.